Lost

Third Person

/Time skips/

[Next Day]

(Sana woke up and didn't see y/n's face anymore.She slowly raised her head and look around.Y/n was no where to be found in the room.She got up and came out of the room.)

Sana:"Y/n?"

(She limped around for a bit.)

Y/n:"Ahh~"

??:"Stop whining."

Y/n:"I can't."

(Sana heard a girl's voice.It sound like from room across .Sana heard a girl and y/n's voice.)

??:"Yah~What if your friend hear us?"

Y/n:"It's not like we're doing anything wrong.This is my first time letting someone else touch me."

??:"Take off your clothes."

Y/n:"Why?"

??:"I need to see it."

Y/n:"So straight forward."

??:"Because I want to do it then leave."

Y/n:"Why are you in a rush?"

??:"Because my boyfriend will be mad if he found our I'm not home by the time.You know how he is."

Y/n:"I guess,let get it over with."

(Sana'a eye were wide open as soon she heard what y/n's words.She quickly opened the door.She spotted something she never imagined.A girl wearing y/n's clothes.Her hair is wet.A froze while taking y/n's shirt off as soon she spotted Sana.Y/n's arms were up for a long while.)

Y/n:"Yah~Take my shirt off.It's getting tiring by holding this position."

(The girl didn't know what to do.She put y/n's shirt back down.Y/n was confused why she put it back down.)

Y/n:"Yah.."

(The girl looked at Sana.Y/n looked where she was looking at and spotted Sana in front of them.The girl noticed the atmosphere was pretty tense.)

Girl:"Uhhh..You'll drop my clothes off after washing right?Since earlier,we made a mess."

Y/n:"Yeah."

Girl:"Thank you for today's lesson."

Y/n:"No problem."

(The girl excuse herself to Sana and Y/n.She left the house.There was nothing but silence between them.)

Y/N POV

Sana:"I'm sorry I didn't ruin you two's moment."

You:"Sana."

(Sana rushes to the room.I ran and hold onto her wrist.)

You:"Look,listen it's not what-"

Sana:"It's not what it looks like?Is that what you're going to say?!"

(She freed herself from my hand.I don't understand why she's yelling in the morning.)

You:"Why are you yelling?"

Sana:"Because..Why was she wearing your clothes?"

You:"Look,I was going to tell you that-"