Unpleasent Sight

/Time skips/

[1 weeks later]

(Today is a very important day because Junho told us ahead of time that we will be introducing us our self to very important guests.We have to stay on our toes today because Junho's grandpa is one of them.His grandpa and us are like somewhat family ever since my mom passed away.When I lost my mom,I didn't know what to do anymore.I lost everything.I lost my motivation to live,my purposes of life basically myself.I felt like this is end of me.There was no point of doing anything.I remember when I first met Junho and Mr.Lee[Junho's grandpa].)

[Flashback:3 years ago]

(After announcing my mom's death,I felt dead inside and outside.We all wore black for my mom in the hospital before we let her go.Later on,I carried the container that was filled with my mom's ashes.I thought to myself that I wanted to run away from this life..I wanted to run far away so bad.I thought that this my fate from the very beginning.I keep repeating these thoughts in my head countless times.)

"Probably..I was meant to be alone.."

"I'm nothing but bad luck.."

"Why was I even born?.."

"There's no point of living when I'm going to be alone anyway.."

(I accidentally bumped into a person.)

??:"Hey boy/girl,are you okay?"

You:"Yes."

(I looked up and spotted an old man.I bowed to him as a apology.I continued walking off,carrying my mom's ashes.)

??:"Y/n!"

(I turned around and spotted Jun.Then Momo and Rowon came along.)

Jun:"Y/n,you should rest."

Rowon:"Jun's right..You haven't slept ever since your mom.."

(I shook my head.)

You:"I'm fine.."

(Momo hugged me.)

Momo:"You're not fine..You say it but your actions doesn't."

(She pulled away from me and held my mom's ashes.)

Momo:"Go rest so we can eat okay?I know your mom would love that.."

(I know they're trying their best to cheer me up.I guess what they said was right.)

You:"I guess.."

(I smiled weakly until I heard something.)

(Play while reading.)

??:"I heard that boy's/girl's mom passed away.."

??:"That's so sad..Poor boy/girl.."