Selfish

[5 week later]

[5 week later]

(It has been 5 weeks since the last time Sana and I didn't talk nor hangout.She haven't come over for dinner.I text her many times but I didn't receive any response.I arrived to school by myself because I heard Sana leaving earlier.)

??:"Y/n!"

(I turned around and see Seolhyun.She ran towards me.)

You:"Oh..Seolhyun sunbae.."

Seolhyun:"Just call me Seolhyun."

(Seolhyun link her arm around mine.We continue to walking like that.I'm used to it because Sana does this all the time.)

Seolhyun:"You're not bother by this?"

You:"No."

Seolhyun:"Why?"

You:"I'm used to it already."

Seolhyun:"Someone does this to you too?"

You:"Yeah."

Seolhyun:"Who?"

You:"Stop being noisy."

Seolhyun:"Sana?"

(I freed myself and walked away from her too.)

Seolhyun:"Yah..Where are you going?Wait for me!"

(I tried to get away from her.But she kept on following me.She tried to hold on to me.She did everything she can to hold on to me.She tried to hop on my back,grab on my wrist and wrapped her arms around my neck.Lastly,she wrapped her arms around my waist.)

You:"Yah..Let go."

Seolhyun:"No."

(I tried to free myself.People keep looking at us.I didn't want to get a lot of attention.I felt embarrassed.)

??:"Sunbae!"

(Seolhyun and I looked up ahead.We spotted Momo and Sana.Momo was completely surprised by the view of us.I shook my head as a denial.)

You:"It's not like that."

Momo:"Are you two a thing?"

Seolhyun&You:"Eh?!"

(Seolhyun let go of me as soon she hear what Momo said that.I fixed my clothes to make it doesn't get wrinkles.I looked at Sana and her expression was nothing new whenever it comes to me.She had a poker face that look like she was still disappointed in me.)

You:"Whatever.."

(I left them and head to my first class which the class that Sana and I have.Before that,I went to the restroom and try to control myself so I won't be emotional.Then,I head out to class.As soon I entered in class,I spotted Sana being seated at the same spot where we used to sit.I looked at her and she looked at me.I looked away and sat somewhere else.)