Move Forward

/Time skips/

[3 days later]

(I woke up from my sleep.It has been 3 days since I saw Sana.I still could believe it.It's so hard to accept that fact,she's with Mark not me.The fact she was by his side for 5 years.I tried my best not to think about it.But what can I do?That cause a huge and major impact.I got up and went to take a shower.)

/Time skips/

(I came out from the shower and wear my outfit for the day.I start doing my daily routine.My everyday routine is:morning jogging,and hit the gym.Even when I go to work,I always have to do a morning jog and hit the gym.Same as if I have days off.I wanted to focus on myself for the mean time.I wanted to start attending my martial art class again.I realized that I have been a little rusty.I needed to get back where I once was.)

/Time skips/

(I came back from everything.I went to my kitchen to drink some water.I decided to go shower to get rid of the sweat.Then later on,I came back to the kitchen to cook me a healthy breakfast.)

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

(I turned off the stove and head straight for the door.I opened my door and spotted Momo with Junho.)

You:"Whoa~Why are you two here?"

Junho:"What?I can't visit you?"

You:"I mean you can but I normally see one of you.It's rare to see both you coming."

Momo:"Well,a job is job.We both understand how life works.Like I said not everything will go your way."

(Junho grabbed Momo's waist and smiled.He kissed her forehead.)

Junho:"Well said my love."

(They both chuckled.Then they look at me.I can't believe that I'm witnessing this 😒 .I rolled my eyes and went back to the kitchen.)

Junho:"Were you cooking?"

You:"I was about to."

Momo:"What are you making?"

(I started pulling out my ingredients for today's breakfast.I begin making it while they sat in the dining table across the kitchen where they can still see me.)

You:"Scrambled eggs with bacon."

Momo:"That's it?"

You:"No,I'm going to cook asparagus,mushroom and cut some fresh slices of avocado."

Momo:"For what?"

You:"Those are part of my breakfast.Protein and vegetables."

Junho:"What are your plans today?"

You:"Relax at home."

Junho:"Not even going out?"

You:"I came back from working out."

Junho:"That's part of your morning routine."

You:"Oh well..At least I got out of my house,am I right?"

Momo:"Y/n,you always stay home."

You:"Well,I have something to do at home."

Momo:"Like what?"

You:"Uhh..Whatever comes my way?"

(I shrug my shoulders.)

Junho:"Do you still teach people?Or help your workers from the line?"