~6 HOURS LATER~

Kola still hadn't come home and I was starting to get worried. I had texted and called her but there was no answer to either one of them. I put a PSA for everyone that I knew that if they saw Kola contact me immediately.

"Justice you here!" I heard Rebel call followed by a baby's cry. I got up and walked out of the room to find him holding a baby I instantly smiled.

"Oh is this him," I carefully took him out of Rebel's arms. "Hey, King. I'm Justice," I introduced myself to him. I looked at Rebel to see that he had his head resting on the table with his eyes closed. "Aye?" He looked up and that's when I noticed that bags on his eyes. "Where you been and why you so tired?"

"King got colic so I haven't been getting much sleep." He yawned putting his head back on the table.

"Well, where is his mom?" He sighed deeply and just shook his head. "My bad," I mumbled looking down at King.

"No she made me but she copped out. Penny helping me but I'm by myself." I'm glad that Rebel is stepping up to the plate to take care of his son but I know that it's not going to be easy. He might need me more than ever now.

"Well you know I'm here for you and I got yall like always."

"Yeah, I know. Where Kola?" He asked looking around the house. I told him about everything that's been happening from her meeting up with her ex to Ashely and Winter rugging me.

"Damn man you need to get custody that bitch crazy as hell."

"Honestly, I've really been thinking about it. But that's court and you know how that is." I hated going to court but when it comes to my child I'll do whatever to protect them. I was just scared that somehow Ashely would get full custody and never let me see my daughter.

While we were talking the front door opened slightly and Kola walked in. She had a cup in her hands and sunglasses over her eyes. I watched as she turned towards Rebel and me and took her shades off.

"Where you been?" I asked and she just turned and walked into the room like she didn't hear me. I handed King to Rebel and walked into the room. "Kola I don't know what the hell wrong with you but you need to stop. You carrying my child I have the right to know where you at."

"He got you knocked up too Kola," Rebel said peeping around the corner. "Congrats."

"Rebel find you something to do." I closed the door in his face. "Kola you need to stop, be mad all you want but don't leave this house and not tell me where you're going."

"I went to the doctor," She said turning to face me.

"Is everything alright?" I went to put my hand on her stomach but she moved back. "What's wrong?"

"I'm not pregnant. It was a false positive." I walked over and sat down on the bed as she talked. "Well I mean I was pregnant but I lose it before I even knew. My hCG levels were still there when I took the test so that's why it came out positive."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Justice I just found out."

"No, Kola why didn't you tell me you were going to the doctor? I thought we were going together. I wanted to be there I should've been there." My mind was kinds of fucked up right now. "You not by yourself in this relationship. If I didn't come in here pressing you would you have even told me?"

"Yes," She breathed out and I just looked at her. "I would've told you eventually," She confessed. I stood and began walking out the room. "Justice wait," She grabbed my arm.