FIFTEEN

Dallas 

"This is the last time I'm doing this Coop I swear it is," He chuckled as I pulled my panties back up.

"Yeah, you said that the last time," Deciding not to respond to him I picked my bra up from beside him shoes and slid it on. "When you coming back to see me?"

"I told you I'm not anymore. If she finds out then what?" I watched him shrug through the mirror.

"You wasn't thinkin' 'bout that before."

"I didn't think it would happen again that's why. I'm serious this time Coop, now put your clothes on before she gets back." Sighing, he rose to his feet and started to get dressed. While he did that I made sure that all of my things were on me before leaving out the room.

I walked into the kitchen and fixed me a glass of water. As I drank it the room door opened and Coop walked out fully clothed. Glancing at me he sat on the couch, plopped his feet up on the coffee table and turned on the news.

"I'm home," the door opened and she came into view hands full of bags.

"Dallas help your mother," Coop spoke not even looking back. I set my cup down and helped her bring the bags in the kitchen and watched as she put them up.

"What's wrong honey you look flustered," My mom asked touching my cheek.

"Nothing," I quickly shook my head, "I'm just tired that's all." Nodding, she set out a pack of ground beef. "I'm about to make nachos are you staying?" I saw Coop out the corner of my eye look at me.

"No," I shook my head, "I'm going to go over Kola's she got fired so she isn't feeling too good."

"Oh ok tell her I hope she feels better."

"I will," I gave her a kiss on the cheek then left. Getting into my 2018 Malibu I drove off to Kola's house. When I got there I opened it to find her on the couch wrapped in a creme color blanket.

Sighing, I locked the door and sat next to her.

"You need to get up KoKo. It's just a job and you don't really need it." I sat on the couch with my legs crossed and turned to her. "Didn't you say you wanted to leave that place anyway? Heres your chance."

"It's not the job," she mumbled sitting up. Reaching beside her she pulled out a half-empty bottle of Patron and handed it to me. "It's the nigga, bitch I think I'm falling for him. I mean maybe it's the dick but what would possess my dumb ass to actually lie for him knowing damn well it could get me fired?"

"The same reason I keep fucking my mom's husband, it's love," I spoke popping the top off the bottle.

"Now you really got me fucked up. I don't love Justice and you don't love Coop. I don't know what's wrong with us." Shaking my head, I just looked down at my lap.

I don't know how I got to where I am right now. My mother is amazing and she's always been there for me. I don't know why I do things that I know would kill her if she ever found out.

It started on my 18th birthday I drank too many mimosas, my mom left to go get my cake and I walked in on Coop changing in the bathroom. From then I've just been hooked to him it's like he knows exactly what to say to make me fall for him every time. After it's all done I feel horrible though and drink myself until I pass out.

Coop is 9 years younger than my mom so she knows that he's cheated on her before and I think she suspects that he still is she just doesn't know with who. So many times I would want to tell her but the guilt of keeping it going on for so long would make me close my mouth. I know that the minute she finds out it's going to be over for me and her that's why I keep trying to end things with him. But it's too hard that man knows me like the back of his hand.