TWENTY-FOUR

Parish

"Bae you spending the night? You look too tired to drive home anyway." Dallas looked at me and raised her eyebrows as if to say what you up to. She decided to come over to my place just to chill and so I could get my mind off of everything.

"You want me to stay" I sucked my teeth and looked away.

"Man you know I do. Stop playing with me," She laughed and laid back on my chest as I rubbed her back.

"Mhm," she started to shift a bit. Damn this girl works so hard.

"You want a massage Dal?" She looked at me and nodded.

"Hell yeah you know damn well I need one." I laughed and got up to go to the bathroom to get the coconut oil she left here from last time.

Climbing back on my bed hovering over her with my legs on each side of her. I started licking my lips when I saw the arch in her back as she laid flat on the towel. I poured a little oil on her back and begin rubbed her back and using slight pressure. Making my way from her shoulders to her waist and caressing while enjoying feeling her bare body.

I love the fast life every single part of it but I'd stop all of that shit for Dallas. I know she be thinking that I'm not serious but I really am. It's just something about her that makes me want to really be with her. I just wish she understood that.

As I continued her massage I started to get turned on seeing her laid with her hair all wild and her body relaxed. Dallas body is extremely curvy. She has big breast and her ass is big too. She got that wine bottle shape and I just want to explore and do things to it right now.

Part of her breast poked out the side and I had no choice but to rub it as I massaged her. A soft moan left her mouth and it brought me out of my thoughts.

"That shit feel good huh," I say laughing. She laughed and let out a laugh covering her face."You know I can make your body feel good Dal you be playing me." She started biting her bottom lip and she knows what that does to me. My dick got ten times harder just from that and I'm pretty sure I was showing through my shorts by now.

"Dallas you know what that shit does to me you making me wanna turn yo ass over and put this good dick on you." She bit her bottom lip again and I flipped her onto her back exposing her breast.

She instinctively covered herself and I removed her arms.

"Don't do that Dallas you don't have to hide them. I love what I see." nodded slowly and watched me analyze the view in front of me with my bottom lip in between my teeth.

I leaned into her and placed myself perfectly between her legs. I begin to suck on her neck and lick from her collarbone and back up to her neck and back down. She let out a soft moan as she gave me full access and grind against me.

I lifted up pulling her pants off revealing her navy blue lace thong and visible wetness. I started kissing down her beast and taking one of her areolas and caressing it with my tongue then sucking on her breast and licking again.

I did the same with her other breast then placed small kisses down her stomach, naval and made my way to the lining of her thong as I slid my hand inside teasing her as I caressed her clit and pulled her thong off revealing her wetness completely. Kissing small kisses down her thigh and making her squirm I looked her into her eyes and I went in and licked up her juices as my tongue made its way through her second set of lips.

Heavy and fast breaths left her mouth mixed with moans and her body was now going wild from me working my tongue. I slid one finger inter her wet core and she arched her back her moans picked up as I picked up my pace and slid another finger into her going even faster. Her body tensed up and I knew she was just about ready to cum.