FOURTEEN

Justice

"Wake up," I heard a voice whisper followed by soft kisses on my neck and chest. I stirred a little not really wanting to open my eyes. I could see the sunlight through them so I knew she had the curtains open. "Come on Justice wake up," She flicked my nose but still I laid with my eyes shut.

"Fine," She sighed, "Guess I'll just go get the cold water," I felt the bed dip as she was getting up. Quickly, I opened my eyes and leaned up pulling her back into the bed. Her giggles filled the room as I attacked her with kisses.

"I wish you would," I spoke tiredly placing a kiss on her head. "What you wanna do today?"

"I gotta head to work in a couple of minutes. I couldn't just leave you sleep in my place," Sighing I drug my hand down from her waist to in between her legs. "Uh uh," She laughed standing up. "I can't be late. Maybe later tonight we can do something?"

"I wanna do something now," I pouted feeling empty now that she had gotten out of bed. Laughing, she just shook her head and walked into the bathroom. I watched from the bed as she started to pin her hair back. "You should leave it down," I suggested.

"It's too much to deal with. I should've just thrown a wig on it." I watched as she walked out of the bathroom and into her closet. "Are you just going to watch me? I thought you were a busy man."

"I am," I spoke finally getting out of her bed. "You wanna do something for your lunch break?"

"Well usually I have lunch with Dallas, but I'm sure she'll understand."

"Alright well, I'll talk to you later. Have a good day," I leaned down giving her a small peck on the lips.

"You lucky your breath doesn't stink. You waking up kissing people and shit," Laughing I gave her a smack on the ass before leaving out her room. As I exited the house I got a phone call from Baby.

I debated on whether I wanted to answer or not. I decided to answer just so she wouldn't blow my shit up.

"What you want?" I answered starting my car.

"Good morning," She spoke happily. "I have an appointment at the Ob/GYN today and I wanted to see if you wanted to come."

"I don't know I'm kinda busy right now."

"Too busy for your baby Justice?"

"First of all, that baby might not even be mine. Send me pictures and the next appointment you have I'll come to." I hung up before she could say anything else. The thought of Baby actually carrying my baby had me shaking with fear. She was no longer the person she used to be. Or maybe she was and I just didn't notice it.

Pulling into my driveway I noticed that all the lights in the house appeared to be off. Rebel must be sleep, I thought getting out and locking my door. My security wasn't standing there but I knew he was around. I never wanted them to be in plain view. I wanted a nigga to think he could walk up on me and then get blasted.

Walking into the house it was quiet, too fucking quiet and honestly, I had a bad feeling. Removing my gun from my pants I walked slowly through the house. When Rebel's home it's hardly ever this quiet.

"Rebel," I called out to him with no answer. Making sure my gun was cocked and loaded I made my way down the hall and to his room. "Aye Reb you in there?" I knocked lightly at his door. He was a light sleeper. I twisted the knob to go in but it was locked. "Rebel" I knocked loudly but still no answer.

Huffing, I placed my gun back in the front of my pants and tried the door again. Rebel never locked his door when he left. He didn't have a key to even lock it if he wanted to.