TWENTY

Justice

"And now on to other news, last night a multi-million dollar home caught flames on Fulton street. Reports say the owner of the house was not at home when it caught ablaze. Authorities suspect foul play but they have no suspects at this time. We are asking if you have any tips to please call the number on the screen below..."

"Stop watching that Kola," I grabbed the remote and changed the channel. She was sitting in front of the TV just staring at it. I know she was upset about her house being burned down but there was nothing we could do about it now.

"Damn that's fucked up," Parish mumbled as he took a bite out of his sandwich. "Kola ain't got shit to do with this and he fucking with her."

"We gotta get his ass," Rebel spoke causing my head to snap at him.

"We ain't doing shit. What you need to be doing is what I told you and that's getting all of your kids in the house on Willimas."

"I want to do more than that. This nigga fucked with me too. I want my revenge." I just looked at Rebel shaking my head. I didn't have the time nor the energy to go back and forth with him.

"You get mad and don't think straight ok this man is smart and we need to be two steps ahead of him at all times. Between making sure all of your kids are okay and keeping your head on straight you can't handle this too Rebel."

"Don't tell me what I can handle. I can help Justice I know I can."

"Well, I can't risk it. If I need your help I will let you know but right now all you need to be is getting your children safe and in one spot."

"Raven won't let me get RJ I told her it was serious but she not budging. You think you could go over there and talk to her?"

"Rebel,"

"I know and I wouldn't ask you if it wasn't serious. I want to see my son Justice. She named him after me but won't even let me see him."

"Well, what did you do to her?" Kola asked finally breaking her attention away from the TV. "Not saying she's right because that is your son but what did you do? I'm guessing your relationship wasn't the best."

"I cheated a couple of times I admit that but I was 16 what did she expect? And I was there her entire pregnancy."

"Cheating?" Kola asked standing up. "Women don't forget things like that Rebel. Maybe you should try to apologize to her and truly mean it."

"I have done that but it still gets me nowhere. I'm sick of this shit that's my son."

"Ok ok, Kola and I will go by there stop crying." I wanted to take Kola with me to get her mind off of everything and maybe so that she could get through to Raven. All of Rebel's kids needed to be together in case anything happens.

About an hour later Kola and I were outside of Raven's apartment complex knocking on the door. A baby's cries could be heard all the way from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes?" She answered with a crying RJ on her hip. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him he was the spitting image of my brother. Had his long curly hair and everything. "Justice, what are you doing here? I already told Reble he's not getting my son."

"That's his son too," I said walking in the house. She sighed and started to pick up his toys that were scattered all over the floor.

"He hasn't done anything for him."

"Because you haven't let him. Raven, you're in school he can help that's all he wants to do is spend time with his youngest."

"Yeah, his youngest for now. He got some bitch in Malibu pregnant. She's like 7 months now." I had my suspicions that he was having another baby. Rebel is going to make me kill him.