I almost find it humorous that he is concerned about asking me this. I mean it is a tad embarrassing that I already have this all done, but it does make things hellaciously easier. I smirk over at Candace for a moment before I explain. "When I learned who my soulmates were I immediately applied for a passport." I pull it from my wallet to show them. "It came in a week and a half ago." I tuck it back in my purse. "Two weeks ago I went to both my employers and explained to them that my soulmate would be arriving soon, and he was from out of town. I told them I didn't know our plans, but I wanted to go ahead and put my two weeks notice in just in case he wanted me to move in with him. My apartment is a month by month lease and I have already paid for this month. My bags have already been packed except for my toiletries, but that's easy enough to fix. I transferred my bank funds to a prepaid account yesterday. I have a temporary card for the time being, but the bank assured me that they would have my permanent card sent to their address and let me know when they received it. So, all I have to do is go back to my apartment. I can be with you all tomorrow morning, or I could even turn in my key tonight. The super has a drop box outside his door. I don't even have to bother him except perhaps to write him a quick note to explain the situation."

"Wow! Pinch me. I have to know this is really happening." Hoseok mutters.

Jimin and Jungkook smirk at each other before doing exactly that. His wail of pain is one of the most humorous sounds I have ever heard. I find myself nearly out of breath from how much he has made me laugh, or perhaps I should give credit to the other two for doing the pinching.

	Namjoon draws closer to me when my giggles have subsided

Namjoon draws closer to me when my giggles have subsided. He touches my cheek tenderly before handing me an envelope containing two key cards. I inhale deeply when I see the name of the hotel on the envelope. It's not the most expensive hotel, but it is definitely up their pricewise.

He surprises me when he asks to see my phone. I quickly unlock it, and he promptly programs each of their phone numbers into it. He also creates a group text chat so I can let them know when I have arrived.

	Candace agrees that she will stay with me to pack up, and take me to the hotel after I get everything situated

Candace agrees that she will stay with me to pack up, and take me to the hotel after I get everything situated. I am amazed she is willing to stay with me longer. Luckily she doesn't work at the cafe tomorrow, but I was sure she would want to go to bed and rest at this point.