Chapter 29: What fate brings

Elena's Pov

The fear of losing Harry again took over my mind, making me lose balance. I fell on my knees, crying and calling Harry's name but he was gone. I couldn't control myself any longer as I was having an asthma attack and also into labor. The nurses rushed me quickly into the labor room. I wished Harry would be here with me at this moment. I really needed him. I groan in pains as I asked to make a push. I pushed harder and harder till we heard the sound of a boy. I was finally relieved as I laid my head back on the pillow in peace. I was eager to see my baby. I carried him lightly in my arms and I saw Harry in his eyes. I knew he had no other befitting name than to be called Harry because Harry was the only man I have ever loved.

***********

Harry's

I got a call from the hospital that Anna had given birth not too long I left but I didn't seem to care. I don't want to have anything to do with her. I ignored her calls from her for a week until a letter came from her the day before she was going to be discharged.

I opened the letter and read what was in it.

Dear Harry,

I know you said you didn't want to hear from me any more but I just want to write to you one last time. I get why you made your decision and I understand. Harry, I know you never had anything to do with Ryn. I realized not too long after the incident when I went through Shawn's phone. I'm sorry for not believing in you. I really am. And I understand this is why you feel this guilt every time you're around Anna, which is me. But it's fine if you don't want to believe what I told you. I have one confession, Harry. I was the one that spilled hot coffee on Carol that day. I just couldn't accept the fact that you were spending more time with her. You knew how much I despised her. But in all, I would always love you Harry, even till my last breathe. I don't want you to feel guilty anymore, Harry. Destiny just won't allow us to be together and I totally accept my fate. Our new baby, Harry is still here at the hospital. I hope you would be able to love him as much as you loved me. 

                                                                                                                                                     Forever yours, El    

"Oh my God, El" I gasped as I realized it has always been her. I rushed out of the house with my keys, driving as fast as I could. I'd not lose her this time.