CHAPTER 24: Last time

Harry's pov

I was really shocked that Elena would contact me. After all these times. I wondered what could be so important. I was happy I was going to see her very soon. Carol distracts me from my thoughts as she walked into my office. I gave her the job back because she was really good at her work and El who was supposedly my wife wasn't here anymore to give commands. Oh, how I love the way she bosses me. My hands touches the desk, the same spot we had our adventure. I recall the way I bent her ass over the desk. I couldn't get enough of the view. She was so pleasing. Her weak moans alone gave me an erection. How I wish to spank that ass once more. I bit my lips to the thought of her begging for more. I love it when she begs.

"Excuse me, sir. Sir. Sir." Carol called over and over but I just couldn't get El out of my mind.

"Sir." She hit the documents over my desk, getting my attention.

"Oh, sorry." I cover my face, bringing my hands down to my laps.

"Sir, you really need to stop thinking. It's really not good for your health." She walked towards me, leaning over my desk.

"Carol, I'm okay." I deny.

"No, you're not. I could get your mind off it if you want." She says but I didn't get her.

"How?" I questioned.

She opened all her shirt buttons in a swift, revealing her big boobs. My eyes widened, surprised at her actions. I didn't knew this was what she meant. She pushed me against the chair and set her left leg on the arm chair, close enough to see her lingering waiting to be set aside. Fuck, how could I resist this? I'm a man with a fucking penis! Not a toy...

She kisses me all over my face, her hands doing the dirty job. She was losing my belt. No....no....

I could see Elena's spirit right in front of me, hurt, weak and disappointed at me. She was walking out of me, out of my life again. I just couldn't let that happen. Who knows our meeting might just bring us back together. What if she walks in and sees me this way. What explanation would I give this time? This is so hard for me. It's so hard to control this urge but I will do anything for El. I just want her back.

"Carol....Carol..." I try stopping her but she was just so horny to stop what she was doing to me. It's so hard to resist her but I couldn't deny the fact that she was hot. Honestly, it's hard to be loyal.

"Sir...please....I don't want to stop." She pleads, aching for my body.

"You have to...." I stop her.

"Button yourself up, someone might come in any moment."

"But..." She looked disappointed.

"Carol, it's not right. I'm not that kind of person. Are you printed everything needed here?" I changed the topic quickly.

"Ye...yes, it's all complete."

"Okay that's good. You can leave now." I act like nothing ever happen between us. It's what best.

*****************

"This isn't good, El. Your mom won't stop calling your line. Just answer will you." Shawn tells  her over at the kitchen while she cooks.

"She still treats me like a child, Shawn. I just hate it."

"Just pick her calls when you're done. She's going to get worried now."

"Okay, okay. Once I'm done here."

Shawn takes her phone off the table, checking all her activities. He just wanted to know what she has been up to lately.  His brows furrowed in disgust as he saw the last message that was sent to Harry. They want to meet up? For what? He wondered. Why would she want to see him all of a sudden. Could it be they've been seeing each other secretly? What ever it may be, I'm going to use this to my advantage. This would be the last time Harry would ever think he would set his eyes on her.