Chapter 9: For a month

I TURN AROUND, unhappy about Harry's appearance. What is he doing here?

"H..arry, what are you..." I stutter.

"Can't I see you?" Harry walks toward us, until he stops dead in his track. The person next to me looked familiar to him. Shawn pulls off his shade, giving a devilish grin.

"Hello, Harry. It's been a while." Shawn stretches his hands to him but all he could do was look at me, waiting for me to give a good explanation to this but I couldn't say a word.

"The fuck are you doing with my wife?!" Harry rages out, pulling him by his shirt. The other employees were surprised by this drastic news.

"Oh my god, Harry Styles is...." Betty whispers.

"Why don't you ask your wife that question before you do something stupid." Shawn releases himself from his grip.

"El, what is this?" He asks me but I was still scared and frightened with what Harry would do to Shawn.

"Answer me!" He growls.

"Harry, he's my boss. Nothing more I swear."

"What?" He looked confused.

"Harry, let's talk about this when i'm home alright. Not here. People are watching."

"I don't give a shit. Get in the car." He orders.

"But..."

"Elena get in the car!" He orders again but I'm not moving from my spot.

"I can't Harry. I'm still on working hour. We'll talk when I get back."

"Elena, don't make me do this."

"Harry, I'm sorry."

He turns his back at me, entering into his car. He was completely angry but I need him to understand that I can't do everything he wants.

We all enter back into the office. I apologized to Shawn for Harry's rude behavior. I know we have had a rough past but that doesn't mean he should rage out like that. He should at least trust me. There's nothing even going on between us.

"It's alright, Elena. I understand. Anyone would do same seeing us close like that." He reassured me.

"Shawn, I know we had a rough past but I don't want it affecting us now."

"It's okay. I just want us to start afresh as friends if that's okay to you."

"Yeah, sure."

I got out of his office, Betty awaiting me at my desk.

"I understand why you kept it a secret from us Elena but I still can't believe that you're married to a celebrity!" She hugs me in excitement.

"I believe you now. You can't take our boss away from me. I'm finally relieved but you shouldn't have done that Elena."

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"I saw his face and he was so angry at you."

"Don't worry. I can handle him." I say, not doubting myself.

*************

I sneak into my room, noticing that the lights were off. I switched on the lights, frightened to see Harry in my room.

"What do you think you're doing?" He stares at a frightened lady.

"I was...just switching on the lights. What are you doing here?"

"It's my room, Isn't?" He stands up from the bed, walking close to me. I pace backwards, wondering what he was up to. He didn't look angry to me.

He's breathe was hitting my face right now, he's lips close to mine. He kisses my lips softly, taking me to the bed. What was he doing? I thought he was going to spank the hell out of me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked between kisses.

"I was avoiding this, Harry."

He pulls my skirt off, his eyes now on my panties. He pulls it off without a second thought.

"You kept it away from me." He unbuttons my shirt.

"I know it was wrong."

"You do? Any other reason for keeping such a thing from me?" He unbuttons the last of it and pulls it off.

"No."

"You miss him?"

"No, Harry. I swear." He unclasps my bra, freeing my breasts.

"You miss his touch?" He draws circles around my breasts, kissing the part.

"No, I don't."

"Then why did you disobey me?" He strikes his fingers into me, making me groan.

"Harry, I..." I stutter and he strikes again.

"Answer me." He orders.

"You were overreacting, Harry. I couldn't leave work."

"You disobeyed me still, didn't you Elena?" He pulls out me, leaving me in an incomplete state. My body still longed for his touch. He only calls me Elena when he's angry and that scared the hell out of me.

"Harry, I'm sorry."

"Work, huh? Since work is much more important, I'm not touching you for a whole month." He stands up from the bed, walking out on me. He can't do that to me. He knows how much I can't do without him for a whole four weeks! What am I supposed to be doing during those times? Playing with toys? No way!