Chapter 18: Nothing more

Harry's pov

I shut myself in my room for days, getting drunk and sinking into depression. I feel so lost without her. Her presence in here was gone, her smile, her touch, especially the way she made me feel but now there's nothing to hold onto. I called Sharon, maybe she could try to convince her again but she tried all she could but it yielded nothing. I shut myself out from the media, my job, everything that made me get attention. I just wanted to be alone. Carol, my former assistant if you remember got fired by my ex-wife. I can't still believe that came out from me. It all feels like a mirage. Anyways, she came most of the time, helping me out from my depression since I almost fired all my workers. I was different now. I can't even remember when last I shaved. I was a complete mess. There came a time, two weeks after being divorced. I just couldn't accept the fact that she was now spending more time with Shawn. He looked so happy seeing me mad. I took her out of his house forcefully using my bodyguards. She felt utterly disgusted but I just didn't care. She was still mine, I still believed. Shawn involved the police and I was issued a warning to stay away from her. I could still see it in her eyes that she missed me but why was she torturing herself? I just wish she she could see for herself what kind of man Shawn were.

****************

Shawn's Pov

I hurriedly left the house, without telling Elena where I was going while she slept. I only left a note that I would be back soon. I had to go see Chloe to settle our disputes. She got back from france a day ago saying she needed to see me urgently. She sounded a little angry which was weird. I park my car in her garage. She was standing outside her front porch, paying for her pizza delivery. She was not very surprised seeing me. She opened the door and gestured for me to come inside. I sat feeling unrelaxed with the tension between us.

"Here, have some." She opened the pack, picking a slice for herself. I gave a light smile, taking from it. I really didn't have time for this.

"So, you said we needed to talk." I say, ending the tension between us.

"Yeah, we really need to. I heard Elena is now staying with you. I was really surprised."

"Yes, that's right." I nod, wondering what she was getting at. I expect her to be happy for me that things were going according to plan.

"So, you guys are now back together or what?" She sipped from her drink, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Yeah, we're getting close to that."

"So, what about us, Shawn?" She said out of the blue which got me amazed.

"What about us? Chloe we had nothing together."

She chuckles, trying to get keep herself calm.

"You know when you told me your plans about getting back with Elena I thought you were just thinking too much and eventually you'll get back to your senses. I'm your therapist, Shawn and not only that and you know that. All those times we shared together what was it about? Was I just a game to you?! She angrily pushed away the things on the table, not caring if it gave her a cut.

"Chloe! We just had sex a couple of times nothing more. I'm sorry. I still love her and you know that."

"That's why you been ignoring my calls, right?" She sits over me, running her injured fingers over my lips.

"Chloe...." I tried to stopping her.

"Shawn, I need you please." She puts my hands over her breasts, trying to make feel to urge to touch her but I wasn't going to, not today or ever. All what we had was in the past.

"Make love to me." She pleaded, trying to pull off my trousers but I resisted her.

"No, Chloe. This has to stop. Let's start afresh as friends please...." I pleaded with her but that set her off the edge.

"That's just a joke, Shawn. I won't ever let you go." She laughs away, sipping off from an acholic drink.

"Oh my god, Chloe. You had too much to drink." She fell on her knees, feeling dizzy. I carried her to her room and laid her on her bed. She grabbed my hands pleading to me not to go. I felt bad to leave her in this kind of state. She was like this because of me. I decided to stay a while till she was fully asleep.

*OKay.....phew. I can't even remember when last I updated. I'm so sorry. I've just been busy with exams and all. Please tell me what you think about the story so far....Thanks for reading!*