Chapter 7: All for me

I WALK TOWARDS the lady, standing in front of Harry's desk. They were busy talking and he seems to be smiling back at her. He's surprised as he saw me walk in, also in a skimpy dress. He was stunned.

"What are you..."

The security guards rushed in, trying to stop me.

"Leave me!" I groaned.

"Leave her! Can't you see that she's my wife!" He growls out of his seat, checking if I wasn't hurt.

"We're sorry, sir. We didn't know she's your wife." The guards apologized.

"Just get lost. El, are you alright?" Harry asks worriedly.

"No, I'm not alright. In fact...." I walk toward the lady on a skimpy skirt and her shirt left with three open buttons.

"Well..." I scan her closely. The same personal assistant.

"Good morning ma'am. We weren't expecting you today." The lady says feeling uncomfortable by my appearance.

"Of course, you weren't. YOU'RE FIRED." I say out of the blue.

"What?" She looked confused.

"El, what's going on?"

"She's fired and that's it." I turn my face away from them. "Leave the office this moment. I don't want people like you corrupting my husband. If you need a job, go to a club where you could be a porn star. You fit into that category."

"But, Mr. Styles..." She pleads.

"Carol, please do as she said. Pack your stuffs and leave. There's nothing I can do."

"But Sir..."

"LEAVE." Harry orders and she's out of the office.

I sit on his chair, feeling much bossy. It's so good to finally put that bitch in her place. What was she thinking? Trying to steal my man?

"You like what you're doing, don't you, Mrs. Styles." He sits on the desk, pulling the chair closer to him.

"Yes, I do." I turn my face away from him.

"I forgot you were this jealous."

"You're at fault. There are too many women around you and I can't stand it." I felt a little shame saying all these but I didn't care. He's mine.

"Really now? I told you countless times to be my assistant but you refused."

"Well...that's not what this is about." I change the subject quickly.

"Then what is it?"

"You were gone for almost five hours. You left me waiting." I say childishly.

"Oh my..." Harry chuckles.

"Are you laughing at me?" I felt uncomfortable with him teasing me. He loves teasing me all the time.

"No, I'm just surprised. The old El I know is back and I like it." He says stunned with my appearance.

"Is all this for me?" He rubs his hands on laps going deep to my panties.

He pulls me up and turns me over his desk.

"I said is all this for me?" He spanks me on the butt for not answering quickly.

"Yes, all for you." I whimper, answering him in a lowkey.

"That's better." He smirks, pulling up my short dress. He was captured with what was beneath my dress. Yes, all this was for you alone.

"Pull those panties off now. I'll be back." He locks the door, returning his full concentration on me.

"Now where were we."

****************************

"Stop what you're doing! It's not right at all." Chloe grabs the bottle of whisky from Shawn, throwing it on the fall. The bottle shatters in pieces.

"I'm not doing anything, Chloe."

"Stop these games, Shawn. You can never get her back."

"Who said I was doing that? I'm not getting her back BUT she's the one who will come back running to me. Just watch and see, Chloe. This is going to be fun."