Chapter 13: Wish i never did

I bent the door knob, checking in to see what was going on. To my surprise two people were making out. I wanted to close the door and exit until something made me stop. The guy below the girl was wearing Harry's favorite shoe. I know it's his. No it can be him. Harry can never do this. What the hell am I thinking? I shook my head off those thoughts to think straight but the girl turned her face to me with a smirk after noticing my presence.   What the hell is she... God this whore can never change.

"Ryn?" I say, disgusted.

"Hello, Elena. Didn't see you coming." She says with a smirk.

"Ry..n" Harry tries sitting up, his head spinning but I wasn't concerned about the fact that he was weak or something. My husband was fucking his highschool bitch.

"I can't believe this." I try withdrawing my tears but I couldn't control myself.

"El...." Harry called to me but I was out in a spark. History was repeating itself.

A/N: For those who read the book, if you can remember Ryn was mentioned. And this same incident happened in highschool when Elena went to Harry's house to work on a school project. She was completely devastated. Ryn always knew Elena had feelings for Harry so she did things like this that will make Elena jealous.

**********
I rush out of the school hall, unable to control my emotions. Shawn yells my name but I couldn't face him. I wanted to go far away from everything. I wanted Harry out of my head or else I might do something stupid. I got into a cab and went to any close bar I could find to get myself out of this pain. I drank and drank till I whined like a sick puppy. I lost myself. I tried reaching to Betty but her line was unavailable. There was no one else I could call onto. I had no friends. Harry was my only best friend and Anna expect our history didn't go down well. Shawn.... Should I call him? I'm not fit to walk around the streets like this. I was wasted.

I dialed his number with no other option.

"Elena!! Where are you please? I'm so worried sick!!"

I still stay mute, biting my nails, thinking if it was a good idea letting my ex into my private life. Well....at least he cares about my well being. Unlike others who have been fooling me all these while. The most painful part of it all was that, Harry never got out of the room to come after me to explain himself. Even if it was useless explaining at that kind of situation at least he would have shown he was guilty of his actions but he didn't. That only means he doesn't love me anymore like he used to. He's tired of me obviously. And why shouldn't I believe all these? He wouldn't touch me for a month. He was spending time with his secret lover. This all makes sense now. Everything makes lot of sense. I should have known. Carol, his personal assistant and others I wouldn't know. I see it now.

"I'll send you my location. I'm fine. I didn't fall off a bridge or something." I still managed to say in my drunk state. I hung up and sent him my location and within five minutes, his car was parked in front of me. He got out of the car not giving it a second thought about hugging me.

"Elena, I was so worried. I heard what happened."
I didn't say anything. I couldn't expect wallow in tears. I wrapped my arms around him in tears, wishing I could stop but my emotions were heightened. I just can't believe Harry would betray me after everything we've been through. He didn't even try calling me. Nothing. I don't even know if should believe in us anymore.

"Come. Let's get into the car and go home."

Him mentioning the word 'home' sounded like we were together and it made me feel like I should have loved him more than Harry. He still cares after everything I had made him go through. He still loves me deep down and I know it. Five months can't drive away what we shared for years. He puts my head across his chest, hoping I would get my mind away from all these thoughts but it only reminded me of the memories we shared. I wish I never loved Harry.

*I feel so sad writing this chapter. All was going well with both Harry and Elena until this happened. What would you advise Elena to do?*