Chapter 5: A night with Mrs.Styles

After the stressed day at work, I went home. The maids helped in taking my coat and bag to my room while I fall tiredly on the sofa. It's been a rough week and now i'm becoming not just a personal assistant but also a cleaner. What else will I become?

"Ma'am, Mr.Styles is waiting for you in his room. Said it's urgent." One of the servants spoke to me.

"Okay,....you're new here, right?" I asked the young lady who looked nervous in front of me.

"Ye..s ma'am." She stuttered.

"Your name?"

"Anabelle, ma'am."

"Okay, Anabelle. Please stop calling me ma'am. It's so uncomfortable. Just call me by my name." She nodded as i stood up and went to meet Harry in his room. What is he up to now?

I open the door seeing flowers decorated on the floor, waiting for me to follow it's route to the balcony. Dishes of different varieties are set on a glass table. I could see Harry drinking a glass of wine.

"I've been waiting, El." He smiles, gesturing me to take a seat.

"Harry, what's all this?" I asked, looking surprised.

"What does it look like? I want to have a nice time with my wife and also we're celebrating. Go ahead and eat. You must be famished." He speaks.

"Harry, what are we celebrating?" I ask, wondering what it could be.

"Your new boss."

I looked shocked to hear Harry's excitement about my new boss. What is going on? Did he know it's Shawn cause everything is just weird to me.

"My new boss? Did you know who he is?" I ask.

"It's a he? Well, my manager did all the paper work but that doesn't matter. At least no one is trying to steal my wife from me." He caresses my hands.

"No one is stealing your wife, Mr Styles. She has a protector."

"Yes, she does but they can't just resist you, especially what you got down there." He pulls me closer to him, he's hands on my ass.

"You know Harry, I should be the one getting jealous." I say.

"And why's that?" He touches my lips, skillfully.

"There are too many maids in this house. Who knows what they are plotting. They will try to seduce you and you won't get your head straight." I tease him.

"Hmm...with you alone, I don't think straight. It affects me a lot. So much that I wrote your name on a contract deal today." He smirks.

"Harry!" I hit him playfully on his chest.

"It's true, El. I just want you alone." He unzips my dress.

"Harry, someone might see us." I alerted him.

"Let them see but they can't touch." He tucks my hair to the side and kisses my shoulders.

"You don't how I've missed you." He unclasps my bra, letting it fall to the ground.

"I've missed you too, Harry. My job is taking much of my time. I'm sorry."

"Then prove it to me. How sorry you are. Maybe I will forgive you." He lifts me up, taking to the bed.

"Thank god it's Friday cause it's gonna be a long night." He smirks.