Chapter 8: When two rivals crashes

A/N: For those who doesn't know Anna, She's Elena Ex bestfriend. In love with Shawn, tried to ruin their relationship, murderer, and disguised herself as Elena to take her place in her wedding. So Elena and Anna have the same resemblance.

Anna's

"Let me out of here!" I scream repeatedly, banging on the door they had locked me in. It's been five months since I've been locked here but not a single soul had come to check up on me. They all forgot about me. This is all her fault!

"Let me out! You're going to pay for this Elena. You're going to pay for this!" They think I'm mad and I was getting worse everyday but all I just want is to see my love, Shawn. I miss him. I scratch my fingers against the wall, blood dripping from my fingers. The thought of killing Elena flowed through my mind. I'm going to get out of here soon.

*************

"Are these all the latest report this week." Shawn asks going through the files I submitted.

"Yes, Betty and the other staffs are working on today's." I say calmly.

"Okay, that's good." He looks up at me with a smile. I smile back at him happily. Thank god, there are no mistake.

He kept on staring at me until I glitched.

"Okay, I should go." I turn back on my heels.

"Elena, wait." he pauses and continues. "Why don't we go out for a coffee."

"I'm sorry. I can't do that." I apologized. This is wrong.

"Don't get me wrong. The other staffs are included. I want to get to know everyone."

"There are lot of workers here, Shawn. I don't think that will be possible."

"Don't worry. It will only be a few."

Is it Shawn or my boss talking? This better be right.

************

"So betty, right?" He sips from his coffee, putting it back on the table.

"Yes sir." She smiles happily now that he's attention his finally on her.

"You've been working here for how many years, now?"

"Two years, sir. I have a lot of experience. In everything...." She stressed with a wink.

"Oh, I see." He turns his face to me, giving me a scared face. I laugh silently, wondering how today might turn out.

"And I'm single too." Betty adds.

"Oh, Okay. Elena told me few things about you."

"Oh, that's good expect Elena won't tell us everything about her."

"What do you mean?" Shawn asks.

"She claims she's married but not once as he ever been here, not even a pic to see him. It's so weird you know ."

"Betty!" I warned, feeling a little embarrassed.

"It's alright. She surely has her reason for doing that." He looks back at me forcing a smile.

They all carried on while my thought was in the outer space, reminded of my Saturday's adventure.

He rips open the foil packet, grinning lustfully.

"You're going to regret coming to my office for this El cause I won't be nice." I felt him cold inside of me. Damn, the feeling was so good.

He paces faster, giving me no chance of air.

"Harry...." I moan, trying to catch my breathe. He doesn't stop what he's doing, which made my voice grow louder.

"Shut up." He spanks my butt, turning my face to him, leaning for a desperate kiss. He's lips melted on mine aggressively, pushing all the files on the table so he could set me on it.

He strips me off my dress impatiently, wanting to eat me full.

"Such a blessing." He adored what he's eyes beheld, holding my breasts full. He kisses everywhere his lips directed him, leaving no place untouched. He was all over me....

"Elena, Elena..." Shawn called repeatedly but I was lost in thoughts.

"Elena!" He called one last time, bringing me back to my senses. Everyone's attention was on me. It felt like I had been gone for a long time.

"Are you okay?" Shawn asks worriedly.

"I'm...I'm fine. I'm just tired."

"Let me take you home." He says, willing to help.

"No, I'm fine. Let's go now."

*********

We got out of the car, now back at the office. We were about entering when I was stopped by a familiar voice.

"El!" Harry gets out of his car, heading towards me.

Oh no! What I'm going to do? This isn't going to end well.