Chapter 26: He needs me

The unknown man stood angry at the sherrif's office. He was really angry and sad about the whole incident.

"There's no connection that she has that will get her out of prison. You find a way she rots in here. The deceased...." He paused, still unable to believe Elena was gone just like that. It was a sharp pain that left a mark to his heart.

"Her mother won't take shit. She's in a bad state at the moment and she'd go through any cost."

"Mr.Styles, we would do anything to get justice for your deceased wife. We later investigated that Mr.Mendes and Chloe Amberly was behind the explosion. Were you and the deceased person in some kind of conflict?" The Sherriff asked. Before the incident, Harry had gone through the back door because of the severe heat and there was no service to reach to Elena.

"Very," Harry said with a serious tone.

"He was obsessed with my wife." He said, clenching his fist hard against the table.

"Okay, we would investigate more on it sir."

"OH no, there's nothing more to investigate on. Clearly, the piece of shit just couldn't accept the fact that she was MINE!" He banged his fist against the table and later became sober. He just couldn't accept the accept the fact that Elena was really gone.

**************

"I really can't believe they all died at the explosion." The nurse said as she attended to my wounds. I had struggled severally to get out of here. This place smelled like a shit load of psychos.

"The poor lady won't be able to come check on Anna any longer now that's she's gone. What a pity." The other nurse said switching on the television.

"What explosion?" I asked in a worry look when I heard the nurse's last statement.

"Oh, poor lady. She doesn't know what happened." She says. 

"The famous singer, Shawn Mendes and Elena Styles died through a bomb explosion. It was really a sad moment for her family you know."

"But I'm right here. I didn't die. Just beli..."

"Anna, don't start with your stupid tricks or we would have you transferred." They were tired of listening to my speech. It was clearly obvious.

"What about Harry? Is he alive? He was the scene. We were to meet up there." I said with anxiety. I would go much crazy if anything were to happen to him.

"You mean Harry Styles?"

I nod my head, waiting for an answer.

"He's alive. He wasn't in the place when the bomb exploded. News report shared to us that he got out earlier before it happened.

"Thank God." I said with relieve.

"You know you're weird a lot. The last time I checked, you were all, I love Shawn but you're not really bothered about that except, 'Harry Styles'. The nurse gave me a weird look.

"You can't understand."

"Indeed, I can't." She said, leaving the room.

I need to get out of here as soon as possible. Everyone thinks I'm dead. I wonder what Harry would be going through right now. He's gonna lose his mind. He needs me....