Chapter 27: The imposer

Eight months, and some weeks later.......

Harry's pov

I get distracted by the same call from the hospital again this morning, but i choose not to pick it. I ignored it and kept myself busy with my phone.

"Harry, didn't you hear the cellphone ring. It's from the hopital." Carol said, bothered about my rash behavior. Carol came around once or twice to always check up on me, thinking I'm just going to end up depressed again. Ever since El was gone, life was a complete mess to me. I just couldn't see myself fit without her. I can remember when she made me promise to never leave her at the hospital but now, she's the one leaving me. And now, that bull shit called Anna is trying to take her place. Can you imagine? I don't even know how she got my number but she has been stalking me with different phone calls telling she was Elena and she was still alive and should also come to get her out of there. Who on earth would want to let such a psycho out of there?! and on top on that into my house. One thing I'd never take from her is her imposing to be Elena. She might look like but she would never beat up to what I feel for her. And I respect that.

"I know Carol, I don't want to answer it." I replied without letting my eyes off my phone.

"Harry, why don't you go to the hospital to hear what she has to say. It might be really important." Carol tried to convince me but it just made me get more irritated.

"Oh! the psycho has something important to say, really." I laugh hysterically.

"Okay, fine. Let's hear the same word I have been hearing from the past few months." I answer the call and put it over my ear, waiting for a voice in return.

"Harry," Her voice leashed out through the phone slowly and it melted me uncontrollably. It sounded just like her. It felt like her. That same sound when she begs me to go hard on her. I miss that voice but this isn't hers, just a fake trying to make me confused. I should better snap out of my illusion.

"Harry," She called over the phone again and somehow, I wished she just kept calling my name like that. 

"Harry, It's Elena. I know it sounds strange but lets see and talk. I will explain everything to you. You really need to see me. This would be the last time I'm calling. The nurses are getting suspicious of me. 

"This is your last time? Oh, great! At least you won't have to bother me." I hung up the call, tired of listening to anymore word from her. I turned to Carol and she gave me that disappointing look.

"With all the information I've gotten about Anna, El, still use to go check up on her to see how she was doing." Carol says and it only made me pissed when I hear her call her the same way I do. Only me calls her that. 

"Aarrgh!" I smashed the cellphone against the floor, breaking anything and everything I found close to me.

"How dare you call her El?! How dare you?!" I hit my fist against the wall mirror close to me, making it shatter to pieces. I fall on my knees, mouthing 'El' repeatedly. I was lost again.

"You don't deserve to call her that." I kept on saying, not caring about the injuries I gave myself.

"Harry, you're bleeding." She was a little frightened to get close to me, seeing the condition I was in but she mustered all courage and went on her knees to console me.

"No one deserves to call her that." She spoke silently, consoling me. It was all I needed.

*DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS. FEEL FREE. BYE FOR NOW*

*Also, I will be removing Loving my boyfriend's bestfriend from my works, leaving just a few chapters left. So...read while you still can cause it's only going to last a week.*