Chp. 32

OK! In this chapter, it skips a bit near the beginning.... you will see it soon. Sorry if you dont like that, but I feel like its best for the book right now. Thanks! I LOVE YOU!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HARRYS POINT OF VIEW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Really Harry? Really! I raised you better than that! You are supposed to respect women! They are not toys! First you ruined this poor girls future, and then you mess with her heart!? Im ashamed of you." My mum glared at me.

"Im sorry." I said weakly.

"Sorry isnt good enough!" Mum snapped, walking back into the hospital, leaving me alone. My legs felt like Jell-o so I walked to the bench and sat down. If I had a time-machine, I would go back in time and re-due everything. Everyone hates me now. Maybe I should drop out of the band. I sighed. Yep, it has come to that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIANA'S POINT OF VIEW!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry is getting chewed out." Xavier smiled.

"He is?" I asked.

"Yep. I can feel it." He chuckled.

"He deserves it. Is it by Liam?" I asked.

"Well, Zayn is ignoring him, Louis and Niall are kinda avoiding him, Sierra feels weird around him, your family basically are shocked, Liam gave him a punch or two, and his mom just yelled at him." Xavier said.

"Liam punched him!?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah." Xavier nodded. Damn, Liam must be mad.

"Wow." I whispered.

"AND Harry is thinking of dropping out of One Direction." Xavier said.

"Wait a minute, WHAT?!" I asked.

"He feels like he ruined everything, and thinks that since everyone hates his guts he should drop out." Xavier replied.

"What!? No! I need to stop him! He cant drop out! 1D wouldnt be 1D without him!" I said.

"Dont worry, he hasnt yet. And he probably wont. He just feels ashamed." Xavier said.

"But still! This is bad, very very bad!" I started to panic. He cant drop out! He cant do that to his fans! He cant!

"I said HE MIGHT!" Xavier cried.

"No you didnt."

"Yes I did."

"LIAR!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIAMS POINT OF VIEW! (A few months later)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Emma, no!" I scolded the now 8 month old. She gurgled and smacked me in the head again with the rattle. Niall burst out laughing.

"Dude, she is the funniest baby ever!" Niall cried.

"Yeah, yeah. She is a pain in the butt." I said.

Its been 8 months since Lia has been in a coma. 7 months of not really talking to Harry. I do when we are at interviews and concerts, but other than that, I act like he isnt there. I stay in the US, at Lia's old house, when I have my free time, which I have right now. The guys come sometimes, (Zayn, Louis and Niall are here with me) well, Harry doesnt. He doesnt seem to care about his daughter, which pisses me off even more. While im gone, Sierra, Kyle, and Kayla watch Emma. Sierra and Kyle went ahead and eloped. They didnt want to wait anymore, which stinks, but its their chose, not mine.