Chp. 29

ZAYNS POINT OF VIEW!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all in the Lexington Hospital waiting room. Liam was pacing. Sierra and Kyle were holding each others hands, staring into space. Niall was eating Skittles from the vending machine. Louis was texting Eleanor. Lia's aunt person, Kayla, and a cop, Ted, were here, too. Kayla was crying, Ted was comforting her. And Harry sat alone in the corner. He called his mom, and told her everything. He hasnt told her about Lia until now. She is on her way here. And Lia and Liam's parents and sisters are on their way, too.

Now we were waiting, for the doctor to come back. Liana blacked out after she gave birth. The baby is healthy, though.

A doctor arrived. "The Payne family?" We all stood up.

"How is she?" Liam asked.

The doctor sighed. "Not good. She lost a lot of blood. Her kidney failed. Due to her blood lost, she is in a coma. When she wakes, she will have to have therapy. Her kidney, we are able to save."

"She's in a coma?!" I asked.

"Yes." The doctor said.

"When will she wake up?" Harry asked.

"We dont know." The doctor smiled sadly.

"Can we see her?" Sierra asked.

"Not yet. You can see her daughter." The doctor said.

We all fell silent. "I will like to see her." Liam said.

"Ok. Follow me." The doctor said, leading Liam down the hall. I followed, and so did the others, except Kayla and Ted. I guess Kayla needed to calm herself.

The doctor led us to a room, where the baby laided in a little bed thingy, wrapped in a pink blanket, a white and pink striped hat on her tiny head.

"I will leave you all alone. I will come and find you when I have updates about Ms. Payne." The doctor said, leaving the room.

We all kinda stood there awkwardly around the baby. The baby was pretty cute. She had Lia's nose.

Sierra was the first one to touch the baby. She touched the babys tiny fingers. The baby wrapped her fingers around Sierra's pinkie. Sierra laughed, wiping her nose on her sleeve. She was crying.

"What are we going to name her?" Niall asked.

"Lia has always liked the name Emma Grace." Sierra sniffled.

"I like the name Emma." Harry said. We all looked at him. Its kinda weird with him here.

"Emma Grace. Seems like it fits her." I said, rubbing my knuckles against the babys cheek.

"Emma it is." Liam smiled.

"Can I hold her?" Sierra asked.

"I guess." Louis said. Sierra gently picked Emma up, cradling her in her arms.

"Your mommy loves you so much." Sierra coed.

"She is a cutie." Kyle smiled.

"She is." Sierra smiled.

"She looks like a little princess." Niall grinned.

"I knew it! She is Princess Emma!" Louis said. We all laughed.

"Can I hold her now?" Liam asked.

"Sure." Sierra handed Emma to Liam.

"Hey. Im Uncle Liam." Liam smiled. The baby made a little gurgle.