Chp. 1

ONE MONTH AFTER MOTHERS DEATH....
******************************************************************

"Liana, are you done packing yet?" Kayla asked me. She wants me to move in with her. She lives down the block, but she doesnt want me here alone.

"Almost." I said. I was in my old room, holding a box. My box of memeries.

"Hurry up!" She hollered.

I sighed. I wanted to open the box. I dont know why, I just had this urge to... and that scares me.

Slowly, I opened the lid.

In the box wherent my stuff that I put before. In the box were pictures and videos of me, from when I was a baby to now. On the top was a file. It had my name on it. It was my mom's handwriting.

I put the file back in the box. I will read it later.

I put the lid on the ox and put it in a bigger box. I picked it up and carried it downstairs.

"Now im done." I said sadly, looking around at my now-empty house.

"Im sorry honey, but I dont want you here alone, all mopey and stuff." Kayla said,

"I know." I said.

"Come on, lets get it in the car. Are you sure thats everything?"

I looked around the house I was rasied in, memories flooding my head.

"Yeah, thats everything."

*******************************************************************
"And then I was like, 'Bitch, he is mine!' " Sierra said. We were at her house. She was telling me about some slut who was flirting with Kyle. I was spending the night with her.

"Mmm.." I said, looking at the TV screen.

"Lia? Are you even listenin to me?" She asked.

"Sorry, I was watching the movie." I said. We were watching 'Toy Story', my favorite movie.

She sighed. "You need to stop with this depression shit."

"Sorry, Sierra. Its hard, you know! Its hard to live with that fact that your mother is dead and you had to move out of the house you were raised in today, while I see other kids with their still-alive parents!" I said.

Sierra got a hurt look on her face. "Sorry, but im worried about ya, Liana."

"Whatever..." I muttered.

She sighed and typed something on her labtop, and then squealed.

"What?" I asked.

"Im just lookin at One Direction." She smiled.

"Oh." I said, turning back to the movie. I like 1D, but im not crazy over them like someone we know....

"OH. MY. GOSH! There is a Liam Payne pic of him shirtless!" Sierra squealed again.

"Wow, amazing." I said, watching Woody.

"I know right!!" She said, sighing dreamly.

It was quiet for a moment, just the TV as sound. Then...

"HOLY SHIT, LIANA!" Sierra screamed, making me spill popcorn.

"What!?" I asked.

"Liam looks like YOU!" She said, turning her labtop so I could see a pic.

It was of Liam, with brown curly hair, and brown eyes like mine. His nose was the same shape as mine, and his smile looked like my smile.

And he had a birthmark on his neck. The same spot mine is. Only mine is fainter.

What the hell?

"No he doesnt." I lied.

"Yes he does!" She said.

"No." I said, trying to pay attention to my movie.

"Whatevr you say..." She said, typing into the labtop.

My mind wandered to the box I found in my room. When I get home, I will open it.
***********************************************************************************************

LIAM'S POINT OF VEIW

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pictures of her where all over the wall.

Pictures of what she would look like.

If we ever find her.

"So, Liam, what do ya want for your birthday?" My sister Nicola asked, sitting down next to me on the couch. I was home for awhile. So were my sisters.

"The same thing I wanted last year." I said.

Ruth sighed. "Really, Liam? Really?"

"Yes." I said, dead serious.

"She has been missing for 18, almost 19 years! Its time to move on! Cant you see that your hurting mum and dad!" Nicola cried.

But she is my twin. Its like we have some connection. I have that feeling that she is out there.

"Its different for me."

"No it isnt! Just because your her twin doesnt mean you have to be all crazy about it! It hurts us too." Ruth glared.

I sighed. I know it hurts them too. But its too hard to let go.

"Im leaving." Nicola said, getting up off the couch. Ruth followed her.

I grabbed my labtop and signed on to twitter. I smiled at my page. People were putting, 'LIAM, FOLLOW ME!' And 'I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!'

But it was one twitter that stood out from the rest.

It was from a girl with the twitter @sierra1D 'OMFG I LOVE YOU AND 1D SO MUCH! Fyi, my best friend looks like u'

My friend looks like you.

What friend?!

The pointer icon hovered over the reply button. Her friend looks like me? Nah, its probably a joke. But... no one knows that I have a lost twin sister, besides the boys.

I clicked on the reply button and typed: 'what friend?'

Immediatly she wrote back. 'my friend liana. she looks like you, with the birthmark and everything.'

Holy crap!

My lost twin sister's name is Liana!

"MUM! DAD!" I yelled.

I just found my twin sister.