Chp. 52

• Dedicated to all of my fans <3

Lia's Point of View

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh, are you guys all ok? Is Emma alright? Oh my gosh." Nicola asked franticly. Emma started to cry and I took off my seat belt and jumped out of the car, opening the door next to Emma.

"Emma is ok, just spooked up." I said, picking up my baby and rocking her back and forth.

Ruth got out on the other side. "I am fine, too."

"Good." Nicola said, letting out a huge sigh of relief. She got out of the car as the older woman in the car in front of us got out. She went to go talk to her while Ruth and I stood off to the side.

"Should we call mom and dad?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I guess we should. Nicola will need to call the police and her insurance." Ruth got out her phone to call them as I got mine out to call Harry.

"Hello?" He asked, picking up the phone mid-ring.

"Hey.." I said. Emma was still crying pretty loud, so it was hard to hear him.

"Babe, is Emma ok? I can hear her screaming.." Harry said. "Something doesn't feel right."

I sighed. "She is ok... Just scared I guess. We got in a car accident."

"WHAT? Liam, did you know about this? Your sister was in an accident!" I heard a loud shriek and Liam's voice flooded the phone.

"Lia, are you ok? Is Emma alright?"

"We are fine! Nicola just wasn't paying attention. But the woman in the car in front of us is fine and we are all ok. Emma is just frightened." I said. Ruth must have gotten off the phone with our parents because she walked over, taking Emma out of my arms and murmuring things to her.

I heard a sigh, then Harry said, "We are coming."

"No your not! It was just a minor crash!" I cried.

"So?" A new voice said. Zayn.

"So we are fine. Everyone has car crashes." Ugh, its like they never heard of one before. Men.

I heard a grumble. "Liana... are you sure your ok?" Liam asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes! I just wanted to let you guys know because I knew you all would kill me if you found out by the paparazzi... even though there isn't any here but who the hell knows?"

"Smart girl." Zayn chuckled.

"Thank you!" I smiled. I looked over toward Nicola, who was walking over to Ruth and I. "Hey guys, I gotta go. I will call you later.. Oh and Harold?" I asked.

"Huh?"

"I get to meet your mother tonight!" I said.

I heard him groan. "I swear, if she brings any baby pictures..."

The guys and I laughed. "That would be perfect!! Ok, bye guys!! Love you!" I ended the call and stuffed my phone into my pocket. I quickly exchanged a look with Ruth, who had Emma all calm now. She handed me the baby.

"Is everything ok?"

She nodded. "Yeah. It was just the woman in the car. She understands, she said her granddaughter gets in accidents all the time." Nicola laughed shakily and ran a hand through her hair. "She is calling her insurance. Mum is pissed at me, isn't she?"

"Yeah. She said Anne was already on her way." Ruth said.

"She is WHAT?" I cried.

Ruth nodded. "Mum is going to take you and Emma home while Dad, Nicola, and I stay here and handle this. That way you can get ready."