Chp. 31

LIANA'S POINT OF VIEW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I dont get it. I dont remember why im here, like I remember having the baby, being at the party...but I kinda feel foggy about the birth." I said.

Xavier, who was sitting all serious, looking like Dr. Phil, nodded. "Probably because you were in pain. Damn, that looked like it hurt."

I rolled my eyes, my fingers playing with the end of my new dress. Xavier said I deserved a new one, so viola! Here I am, in a pale pink dress. It was soft and cuddly, im pretty sure it was cotton.

"I remember feeling like I was on fire." I whispered.

"Mm-hmm." Xavier said.

"And when I heard...when I heard the baby cry... I felt free." I said, feeling tears form at the edges of my eyes.

"You didnt feel pain." Xavier stated.

"Xavier, am I going to die?" I asked.

"I dont know." He said truthfully.

"I dont want to." I said, my voice sounding small.

"I know. But lets not think of that." Xavier said.

"Ok." I sniffed.

"So... How is life?" Xavier smiled.

"Wonderful." I said, my voice dripping with sarcasism.

"Thats great!" Xavier laughed. I shoke my head at the boy. He is such an ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIAM'S POINT OF VIEW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, after what feels like ages, Mum and Dad come back into the room, the doctor following them.

"Just family can come in to see her now." Dad said.

Emma was back in her crib, and Nicola, Ruth, Mum, Dad, and I followed the doctor down the hallway and around some corners. Then we stopped at a closed door. Room 115.

"You may enter. Just call if you need me." The doctor smiled, then walked away while we all stared at the door. Dad gulped, then slowly turned the knob, and the door opened.

And smack in the middle of the room, in a hospital bed, connected to many machines, was Liana.

She looked thin and frail, her skin was pale and she seemed lifeless. Her heart moniter had a steady beep....beep....beep. There was faint dripping from a tub that connected to her arm.

"I cant do this." Mum said, turning and running out of the room.

"Karen!" Dad yelled, chasing after her.

"Um, we are going to... uh, check on them..." Ruth said, grabbing Nicola and ran out the door. Well, they are a supporting family.

I sighed and shakily walked up to Lia. I placed my hand on hers, shivering. Her skin was cold.

"Lia? Lia, if you can hear me, you need to wake up. Please? Wake up for me, for Mum and dad, for our sisters, for Emma...even for Harry. He is a wreck right now. I think he knows he made a mistake. He just is used to being single, I guess. Just please, wake up!" I begged.

Beep....beep....beep...

I smiled sadly, then turned and walked out of her room, closing the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRYS POINT OF VIEW!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt like an idiot. A complete idiot. I sat in the waiting room, staring out at space.

Yep. I was an idiot.

I heard footsteps come up to the room. I looked up to see my mum, Liam, his family, and Sierra.

"We got to see her." Liam said. His voice was hard.

"How is she?" I asked. Liam shrugged.

"She is fine." Sierra said, smiling stiffly at me.

"Can...Can I see her?" I asked. And then I regret asking that. Liam started to shake, then ran toward me, knocking me onto the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SIERRA'S POINT OF VIEW!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam ran to Harry, making him fall to the hard ground. Liam started to punch him, yelling and cursing at him.

"MY SISTER! You fucking cheated on MY SISTER and yet you dare to ask if you can see her!?! BLOODY HELL NO!" Liam screamed.

"Liam!" His mom, Karen, shrieked.

"Guys! Stop!" I yelled.

"What is Liam talking about?" Anne asked, while Liam's dad went over, trying to pull apart the two boys.

"GUYS! Stop! Do you really think that fighting will help us?! No! It will hurt us even more! Yes, I know, Harry is wrong, cheating on Lia, but you dont have to fight with him! He is your bandmate, Liam! Your friend!" I said, my hand on each of their chests.

"Wait, Harry cheated on Lia?!" Ruth asked.

"HAROLD!" Anne snapped.

"He isnt my friend anymore. I want him out of her. Now!" Liam spat, then turned and walked away.

"Liam!" I cried. But he kept walking down the hall to Emma's room. I sighed. Im so stressed out right now.

"Harry. Meet me in the parking lot. Now!" Anne said, her eyes on fire. Harry followed her.

"We are going to the hotel room. We need to...rest." Liam's dad said. I nodded, and they left, too.

I took a deep breathe and walked to Emma's room. Liam was holding Emma, staring out at nothing.

"Hey." I said, sitting down next to him.

"Hi." He said, his voice flat.

"Umm..." I said awkwardly.

"I am not his friend anymore." Liam stated.

"But you guys are bandmates!" I said.

"I dont care. I hate him." Liam said.

"But what about One Direction?" I asked.

"We may be in a band together, but other than that, I am not his friend." Liam replied, handing me Emma before storming out. My shoulders slumped. This is not good. Not good at all.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oooooo! I made a cliffhanger. c;

I have a challenge for you guys... (Its right below)

10 VOTES, 10 COMMENTS?!?!

READ! VOTE! FAN! MESSAGE ME! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK!

I wuv you! And so does One Direction! Remember the Serious Song. Haha, I love my boys xD

xoxo-Jillyy

PS: Dont worry, the chapters will get longer.