Chp. 50

Lianas Point of View

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Were almost home!" Ruth cried excitedly. I looked out the window. She was right, we were driving through the town of Wolverhampton.

"Look, Em. This is where I should have lived." I whispered to Emma. She gurgled in reply. "I cant wait to see Mom and Dad! They havent seen Emma in months!"

Nicola smiled. "I know right? They are excited too. So is the other boys family. Mum said that Anne and Louis's mum call all the time, asking when your coming."

"Louis and Zayns sisters are coming too." Ruth added.

"Its going to be a crowded house." I said, my eyes wide.

Ruth nodded. "Thats why Dad is going to stay with some friends while they are here. We will stay for a few days, then we are leaving."

"Really? So soon?" I asked, my smile disappearing from my face.

"Dont worry. We will be back to say goodbye before you leave to Julliard." Nicola said, assuring me. "We promise."

"Ok." I said, just as we pulled into the driveway of my house. I guess Mom was looking out the window, waiting for us because as soon as the car stopped she ran out the door. I opened the car door and jumped out. "Mom!"

"Liana! Oh, look at you! You look great and healthy! Liam and the boys must have took good care of you!" She cried, hugging me tight.

"Yeah, they did." I smiled.

Mom let go and gasped, looking at Emma, who was in Ruths arms. Ruth must have gotten her out of the car. "She has gotten so big! She looks just like her father! Look at her hair!" Mom reached for Emma, and Ruth handed her over.

"Nye!" Emma cried, looking around. Mom looked at me.

I smiled. "She is obsessed with Niall. Its what she calls him."

Mom nodded, and started to talk to Emma. "Hey Emma! Its your grandma!"

"Gwamma?" Emma asked.

"Yes baby. Grandma." Mom smiled. "She is so small yet talkative for 11 months."

"Yeah, she gets all the talking from Harry I guess. And the shortness from me. Im shorter than Liam." I replied. "She can say a few words. Mainly she babbles. Oh! And she can crawl now!" I trailed on, filling her in. It felt nice to be here with my Mom.

"Who is that pretty little girl?" Dad said, walking up and patting Emma on the head.

"Dad!" I cried, running over and giving him a hug.

He smiled. "Hey Lia. How was the drive? I hope Ruth didnt scare you with her crazy driving."

"Hey! I am a pretty safe driver." Ruth said, making Nicola and I laugh.

"It was good. I am happy to be home. I will miss all the sunshine in America though." I replied.

"Well, we are happy to have you home for a while." Dad said.

Mom nodded. "And we are so proud of you! You made it into Julliard!"

"Yeah. Im nervous about starting college though, and leaving Emma with the boys." I said.

"Dont be. Liam will make sure Emma is safe. And I saw the way Niall is protective of Emma. She will be fine! Eleanor will stop by too so Emma could have a girl in her life." Nicola said.

"And Emma could hang out with Lux during concerts! Lux and her will be such good friends." Ruth added.

"I guess im worried for nothing." I shrugged. They did have a point.

"Honey, your a mum. Mums always worry."

*************************************************************

"So when are the boys mom's coming?" I asked my Mom. It was later that day after we just ate dinner that Mom made. Ruth was upstairs studying and Nicola was playing with Emma in the livingroom. Dad went off somewhere, and I was helping Mom clean the dishes.

"Anne and Gemma are coming tomarrow evening. The Malik's will be here the following day, and Niall's mum is coming with the Tomlinson's that evening." Mom said. She handed me a plate and I dried it off.

"How long will they be here?" I asked.

Mom handed me a bowl. "The Malik's, Tomlinson's, and Niall's mum will be here for a week. Gemma will leave with them and Anne will be here for a few more days. She wants to spend time with Emma."

"Oh, ok. And I leave the day after Anne leaves." I said.

Mom smiled and looked at me. "My daughter heading off to a big American college."

"I basically am American. I have the accent and all." I replied.

"Yes, you do. But other than that and your height, you and Liam look exactly the same. You even act the same! And your both musically gifted." Mom said, handing me a few cups. I quickly dried them off and put them up in the cabinet, and for a while, there was silence.

"What was it like, when you found out I was stolen?" I asked quietly.

Mom froze. "It.. it was horrible. Heartbreaking. Just imagine someone stealing Emma. It was so horrible. I remember being so excited to have twins. In ultrasounds, you and Liam would always be next to each other. It was like you didnt want to be apart. I was so happy, I felt like it meant that you two were close. I wanted all my kids to be close to eachother. Ruth and Nicola were like best friends, and you and Liam would be the same. And then the nurse came back and said you were gone... It was like my heart shattered."

"How did Liam.. handle it?" I asked, my eyes wide.

"He didnt really know he had a twin until Ruth brought it up on his 6th birthday. And ever since then he has been... close to you. He would draw pictures of him and a girl that looked like him, and for the longest time he had an imaginary friend called Liana whom he claimed was his twin. He never gave up on you. He never did, even when the rest of us did."

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"Yeah. Enough with asking me questions. You should get some rest. I has been a long day." Mom smiled sadly and walked out of the room. I looked down at a plate that was sitting on the counter. I could see my reflection. I really do look like Liam. Gosh, it must have been hard on him, knowing his twin was taken from him. Not knowing if his twin was alive.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

50 CHAPTERS.

ER.

MEH.

GERD.

You guys are so fricken amazing, I wouldnt be here without you all. <3 And last chapter had like, 2,000 views 2 hours after I updated... DAMN! O.O

Speaking of last chapter, I got a lot of people asking me to update. And I dont mind, really. But when I get a MESSAGE of a girl CUSSING me out because its been "a month since I fucking updated Stolen" really makes me mad. I am FAILING 2 CLASSES. And almost failing another class! I have been trying to work on a huge science research project because it could raise my failing grade up to a C or possably a D!! Sorry, but I really need to get those grades up! I havent had time to update! I have put all my time and effort into the project! So I told that girl that and then she is all, 'Grades are stupid.' OH HELL NO. Grades are important to me. I want a good job. Colleges look at grades! I mean, really! Grades are MY LIFE. (Besides One Direction and Music.) To the girl who messaged me that: You dont know me!! My life is a living hell! Grades mean the world to me because it will help me leave my home to someplace better! Thanks for making me feel like shit, my mom already does that enough. I dont need you to add on to that.

Ok, rant over. Sorry to those who are patient and kind that had to read that rant ^.^

Anywho, 'Stolen' only has a few more chapters till the end!!! *Dramatic pause while you all gasp* But dont worry, because...

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!

Woo! I will have more info about the sequel later tho. c: