Chapter 23 - Midnight Memories

Beginne am Anfang

"So, you mean to say?" Zayn asked shaking my shoulders.

"Yeah! We are back together now! We already talked and decided to face whatever circumstances come through us as long as we are together." I said.

"You two are so cute together. You almost give me a heart-attack!" Niall exaggeratedly teased.

"How did it happen?" Liam asked curiously telling everyone to take their seats because I know this would be a very very long story to tell and knowing them, they need in full-details.

"Let's just say, that we really love each other and it was a perfect place and moment for us to kiss and make up." I explained.

"Huh?! That's it? What else happened?" Niall was such a gossiper.

"Can't tell ya! But Harry and I really appreciated your help for us to be together. Thank you for believing that this will work out despite me giving me up already. But you are there for us and ready to support us all the way."

Louis was a bit teary-eyed so I reached for his hand and squeezed it.

"Everything will be alright, Lou. I promise you that!" 

"So, you guys are ready to come out?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah. So, if people will judge us, it's their problem, not ours." Louis said giving me a hug on the side wrapping his hand on my waist.

"What are your plans?" Liam asked.

"Well, let's just say, we take one step at a time. For now, we decided that I move in here with him, if that's okay with you, little buddy?" I asked Fred who was now jumping out for joy.

"Of course! I would love too!" Freddie screamed hugging both of us as the other lads joined us making Louis and I looked and smiled at each other feeling happy.

One month had passed, we were very busy with my moving in at Louis' mansion. We both tried to be organized because there were a lot of things that needed to be transferred especially in my house in LA. We had to travel back there to supervise the packing. However, there were some things that should remain in there because I decided to still keep my house, in case I needed to stay in there for my work. Of course, we took the opportunity to spend our time together to have a couple of dates from one restaurant to another, not minding the stares of the people and paparazzi around us.

And now, everything had already settled and we were living in together, our relationship was getting stronger. I discovered how hands-on Louis was to me and to Freddie. He knew how to take care of everything. He made it a point to give us both his time despite his busy schedule with his business and his song writing. I noticed he was more caring and thoughtful. He didn't hold back his feelings towards me, instead, he became sweeter and clingier which I love it.

Until I was scheduled for an eight-month world tour concert. When I told it to Louis, he got sad but at the same time happy for me because he knew I loved to perform. He knew I missed touring. He already understood me because he had been in this situation and all he wanted for me was to be happy.

The tour would start next month, so I was really busy with the meetings with the management and practice with the band. I usually went home late and already tired. However, every time I arrived, Louis was there in front of the main door waiting for me.

"Lou, it's already past midnight, why are you still awake?"

He opened his arms ready to hug and kiss me.

"I can't sleep knowing you are not home."

"Such a sweetheart! How's your day?"

"Nothing much. I just had my weekly visit to the buildings. How about you? How's the practice going?"

"Tiring. It has been so long since the last time I toured. I am not like the hyper Harry anymore. You know I am not getting younger anymore. But..."

"Who says you are old? And who says you don't have energy anymore?"

"Well... That's what I felt. I can't do the way I used to."

"Harry, don't you ever feel that way. Okay? You have no idea how much your effect to me every time you make love to me! How strong and tough you are?"

"Lou?" He went closer making me stepped backwards until I felt the wall. He grabbed my crotch.

"You have no idea how I feel every time I feel this hard thing in me." He whispered. 

"I... I don't... know... w-what to say."

He turned away from me grinding his ass on my now bulge c0ck.

"Or maybe you are just old and can't handle me anymore."

He was about to walk away but I stopped him. 

"O-Of course when it comes to you, that's out of the topic. You are exceptional."

"Nahh... you are old! Goodnight grandpa!"

"Louis, don't leave me hanging here! Please?"

"If you are hungry, there's some food in the fridge. Bye, oldie"

He pecked me on the lips and left. He seriously left me with a boner.

"Tommo!!! You are such a TEASE!!!" I shouted.

"Gradpa Harry!!!" He screamed from upstairs.

"I am not old!"

"Then prove it!!!"

And before the echo ended I was already in the master's bedroom. So despite the exhaustion from work, I knew at the end of the day, I became happy because of my Loulove.

Freddie's POV

"Huh?"

I woke up from the screaming of two men outside about being old. Were Dad and Paps fighting again? What's happening?

I tried to eavesdrop leaning my left ear on the door. I heard the running heavy footsteps.

BLAAAG!!!

I was shocked when the door was slammed . Even if my room was on the other side of the mansion far from my parents' door, I could still  hear how loud it was. Now, I was so scared and sad at the same time. This was their first fight after Paps moved in here.

Maybe I should check them out?

I slowly opened the door, tiptoeing towards the master's bedroom. But before I got near, I heard some soft laughs and giggles.

Oh gosh!! I sighed and rolled my eyes.

In behalf of my LARENTS, I apologize for they are so cheeky and so in love. Let's just leave them and do whatever they want. Okay? I will go back to sleep now and pretend that this Midnight Memory never happened. Hahaha!

*wink*