We both looked at each other then looked back at him.

"Then explain how we got here?" Said Chloe with a smirk.

"With the stairs duh" he said .

"Isn't this place important then to let anyone to use it's Stairs?" I said with a smirk.

He thought then he had a surprised look.

"Who are you guys really?" He asked more serious.

"We told you. Now,bye bye" said Chloe.

Then we jumped off the building,He had a Terrifying look when he saw us jump.

we used are yoyos to move from building to building ,We stopped when we heard a bank alarm go off.

We nodded at each other and went to help,As we arrived we saw 6 armed thugs and some hostages.

As we were about to go in and fight someone Put his hands on my face and pulled me away from the scene.

As the person removed his hand i turned and yelled " hey what's your problem?!" Then i realized i yelled at robin.

"Tt Your my problem. What do think your doing?" I was about to reply but i heard "Venom!" Chloe said then she paralyzed one of the thugs and started fighting.

I went and we fought,After we finished we got all of the hostages out.

"Pound it" we said when we fist bump. " just like old time" Chloe said.I nodded then we turned to see the Dark knight.

truly i am not afraid of him. I am Terrified. He's spooky somehow.

"B-Batman?" I stuttered . he narrowed his eyes at us . when i blinked he was already gone.

"Hey Blueberry i knew you would show up" said a voice who i recognized as Red hood.

"Blueberry?" Said robin and queen bee and the same time.

"Hey red " i said to him.

"Uhhh Ladybug this place is getting crowded...we should leave." said Queen bee.

She was right. The GCPD is here and the media just arrived.

"Bug out!" I said then we left them clueless.

***

3rd Person's P.O.V

Bruce was searching who this Magical ladygirl was while the Boys were bugging Jason to spill up the beans.

"Jason please tell us!" Yelled tim at jason.

"Pfffft. Like i would tell you replacement." Jason replied to him.

"Fine then" Tim said then pulled Richard in front.

"You can tell him. Isn't he the responsible brother." Tim said pointing at him.

"Oh yeah....When you put it in that way...No" Jason said.

"Todd you will speak or I'll murder you now" said Damian threatening him.

"Oh Demon, I'm So hurt!!!! If only you could just ask nicely i would tell you" said jason.

Tim and Dick started to stare at Damian to do what Jason just said.

Damian looked and saw everyone was waiting for him even Bruce!

Damian sighed."Todd- i mean Jason will you tell me who is this Girl?" Damian said with a fake smile.

Jason made a poker face and was excepting one more thing.

Damian rolled his eyes then added "Please".

"Ohhhh of course Dami just don't tell the others. This is a secret between us." Said jason with a wink.

"Fine Todd i won't tell. and Don't Call me Dami again or I'll Kill you in your sleep." Said damian.

"Noted" said jason then he whispered to damian who was Ladybug.

Damians eyes grew big as he learned about this secret.

"That is actually obvious. How couldn't i have figured it out on my own?" Said damian as he left the cave.

"Wait Demon spawn! Don't you want to tell us?!" Yelled Tim as he and Dick ran after Damian.

Damian was thinking how it was obvious that Ladybug and queen bee showed up as Marinette and Chloe came to gotham.

***

hey guys i promise you that Chapter 9 will come out Soon later but i may delay it to tomorrow.

It will contain lots of Daminette!

Thanks for reading

~Be_Spoiled03