At ang kasunod na text. “I love your scent. I love how your body fit with mine. By now, you know what reward I am dying to get.”

Instead of switching on the air conditioner, Tina decided to went out of the hanging porch of her room still wrapped with the white bath robe and wet hair flowing on her back. Huminga siya ng malalim to erase the carnal thoughts in her mind as she watched the gleaming lamp from the lighthouse and some group of people circling a campfire near the seashore.

Tina knew exactly what Zandro wanted for a reward and it was the same thing she craved. She wanted him to hold her, kiss her, penetrate her with his eight-inch straight and thick cock until she reaches her orgasm and her wanton needs subside.

Tina could feel the wet heat in between her legs as she unconsciously placed a finger entering the laps of her robe and made circles against her moist lace panty where her hooded button desperately wanted to be touched.

But like a fire that was suddenly extinguished, her sexual excitement died when another message received several minutes later. “I know you’re already wet down there, T just thinking about me. But there’s a change of plan. May pupuntahan pa si Mayor at bukas na kami makakauwi.”

Susmrya. Pagkatapos siyang papaghintayin ng ilang oras at mag-message ng katakot-takot na panunukso, biglang-bigla hindi pala dadating si Zandro. She can’t wait for him for tomorrow. Kagabi pa niya gustong hagkan siya ni Zandro at isa lang ang naisip niyang solusyon nang pumasok na siya ulit ng kwarto at isara ang lahat ng dark curtains on her windows and sliding door. She could go back with her old ways of pleasuring herself.

Binuksan niya ang kaniyang maleta at kinuha ang kaniyang vibrator. It was one of her favorite, the Love Bullet. Holding in her palm wrapped around with her fingers, she pushed the button on the other end with her right thumb at nagsimulang mag-vibrate ito sa kaniyang kamay. The buzz it made in her hand made her smile.

Pinatay niya ulit para pumosisyon sa kama habang ramdam ang papataas na excitement sa kaniyang gagawin sa paglipas ng mga segundo. Humiga siya sa kama, resting her head elevated sa pinagpatong na unan at ikinilo ang mga paaa. Tinaggal niya ang pagkakabuhol ng belt ng bath robe sa kaniyang beywang, letting the fabric slide on her sides revealing her luscious body and her pink bra. The lace pink panty is already damp with her own moisture.

Tina was about to start pleasuring herself when she heard gentle tapping at her door followed by Zandro’s voice. ”T, buksan mo itong pinto.”

Susmarya, akala ko bang bukas pa ang dating niya?

Nagmamadaling tumayo si Tina sa kama saka muling inayos ang kaniyang bath robe at ibinuhol ang belt sa beywang. Isinilid niya sa pinakataas na drawer ng side table ang kaniyang laruan saka huminga ng malalim bago binuksan ang pinto.

“Akala ko ba bukas pa ang balik mo?” inunahan niyang magsalita si Zandro para pigilan ang paglaglag ng kaniyang panga sa naramdamang instant attraction sa lalaki.

Zandro is wearing a sky blue tank top and a darker blue and white colored combination board shorts. He was all male and oozing with aura of raw sex. He was standing a couple of feet away from her but his body scent, the smell of seaweeds and fresh citrus enters the room making her want to step forward and sniff directly from his body.

“I’m sorry, T.” He gave her his crooked smile.

“Para saan?”

He paused for a few moments as his gaze swept down her body and back to her face. “I was actually looking up to you on your porch a while ago.”

Susmarya, malamang nakita siya nitong… “You’re stalking me again.”

“Hey, I was actually on my way here when I saw you enjoying looking at the evening scene. So I stared for a moment and somehow shocked a bit when…”