Megaton x curvy spark mate reader x optimism

Start from the beginning

sky star" yes dad" soon sky star ran off fast with a bright smile on his face.

y/n" megaton please just come here and you and optimism can talk with, each other and maybe there can be peace"

Megaton " I'm sorry my love I can't... I wish I can hold you in my arms and see our sons and be a family again"

Y/n " then why can't we be that family again"

Megaton " we can't not until one side wins the war"

Incoming call... from optimism prime

Megaton " I have to go now bye my love" before you could say anything megaton ended his call and soon, enough optimism face showed up.

Optimism " hello my love I'm so sorry for calling so late, I couldn't find....."

y/n"....."

Optimism " what wrong my love you are looking like, you about to cry"

y/n" everything is fine...."

Optimism" no it's not I only seen you cry like that when me or megaton, did something that hurt you... let me guess he called"

y/n"......."

Optimism" did neither of the kids see him"

y/n" yes sky star did"

Optimism" I will be there in a few weeks and, I will speak to the boys about megaton"

Y/n " yes my love"

Optimism " I love you"

Y/n" love you too" you soon hanged up on the call and walkout of the room to go find the boys, you soon see the door to the base open making you think the boys are playing outside. You walked outside to see a con holding both of you kids in the air, and that when you got your blasted gun out. 

Y/n" put my kids down you rotten con" 

Con" whatever you say" the con tossed your sons over to you fast and the boys, get up from the ground and hide behind you. 

Y/n" boys get inside fast and shut the door, right behind you I will deal with walking tin cans" 

night storm" but mommy" 

Y/n" do it now" 

sky star" okay" the boys run inside fast and you see the door close fast, you soon are facing the con now. 

Y/n" what are you doing here con" 

Con" well you see if you die the war will soon come to the end and lord megaton will win" 

y/n" who sent you " 

Con " a dear worshiper of lord megaton" 

Sad part 😢 😭😔

Con" once I did with you I will get dose kids of yours and finish them off" when you heard him say those words you started firing your gun at him. Trying to keep him far away from the base you did your best to fight but the con had moves you never have seen. 

you felt something sharp go threw your body you saw the con was still standing there with a smirk on his face, you turned around to see no one other than Starscream standing there with a smile on his face. 

Starscream " Lord megaton says his farewell to you y/n and then talks you for a response  to his call, dear it was so helpful to find you" 

y/n"no...no..no... he couldn't...."

Starscream " oh he has my dear and now we are going for you kids" you Starscreamcream in the leg fast, when he fall to the floor you ran past him and into the base closing the door right behind you. 

sky star " mommy what wrong why are...." 

Y/n" come with me quickly boys before they can get in" the boys followed you into the airship docking area of the base, you soon find a ship and unlock it used a code. 

Y/n" boys you have to get inside now " 

night strom" what about you mommy you have to come with us" 

y/n" boys you have to go mommy will be right behind you both I promise" 

Sky star" mommy" 

?????" y/n where are you" 

Y/n" please boys do this for me okay... I promise to be right after you both" the boys had tears forming right now, they soon got into the ship and you place the code locking the doors and placing a shield on the ship. 

Starscream " there you are" 

Y/n" fight to the finish Starscream" you saw the boys looking threw the window as the ship started taking off, you smile at your boys one last time as you as well started to cry. You soon shot at Starscream on last time, hitting him but he already made the deadly move on you. You soon sae him holding your spark in his hand. 

Three hours later the boys were rescued by wheel jack who heard about your death from the kids, he did his best to calm down the kids but nothing worked. He soon had taken the boys to optimism who was told about your death. 

Optimism" who did this to y/n" 

Sky star" dad did he sent Starscream to kill along with a con" 

Optimism " megaton"