•Chapter 30•

Taehyung didn't stay any longer at the office. He wanted to go home, knowing that Jungkook was waiting for him there.

Honestly, he loved this feeling. This feeling he got from just knowing that someone was waiting for him at home. And there were images of Jungkook flashing by into his head.

The boy with the good bunny teeth smiling at him. Smirking at him because he did that a lot. He could always hear Jungkook's lovely laugh.

He didn't get how it was possible that he only now realized how much he liked the boy. That kiss just did everything. It triggered something.

Taehyung wanted to feel Jungkook lips once again against his. These soft pink lips that seem to fit perfectly on his.

Taehyung walked into his house. He pulled out his shoes and walked to the living room while undoing his tie because he really got tired of that thing after a whole day.

Once he reached the living room he also saw the dinner table because that one was placed into his living room and he didn't believe his eyes. It was just such a beautiful sight.

Jungkook was sitting at the big table that was full of food that the younger bought. "I didn't exactly know what you wanted to eat so I took a little bit of everything so we could just share everything. I mean if you want-" Jungkook started talking but Taehyung stopped him by putting his finger against the younger's lips.

Taehyung didn't know if he did it to shut the younger up or just because he really wanted to touch those lips once again. Probably the second option.

"It's perfect" Taehyung said when Jungkook look up at him. They both smile and start eating.

There was a silence but it was totally okay because it wasn't awkward at all. It felt nice. The company could be very tiring and both of them were tired. Even though Jungkook didn't even do a lot. He was just lazy.

After a while Taehyung spoke up. "So uhm let's talk"

Jungkook looks up from the food and nodded. "Taste this though" he says and he pushes a meatball into the olders mouth.

Taehyung didn't see that coming so it didn't go as planned. The meatball landed on the table after it fell out of his mouth. "Jungkook! Could you warn me next time" Taehyung says while looking at the meatball.

Jungkook giggles and takes the meatball eating it himself. Taehyung looks at him in shock. "You do realised that that thing was in my mouth and it was probably covered with saliva, right?" he asked looking at the younger who shrugged his shoulders.

"Tae.." Jungkook started, putting his chopsticks on the table. "I confessed to you today like you know. I just don't think you completely get it so let me explain" Jungkook continues and the older frowns a little.

He puts down his chopsticks too. He didn't want to eat right now because he wanted to give his full attention to the younger boy in front of him.

"I never confessed to anyone before because I never fell in love before but I definitely did fall this time. I had a very hard time admitting that to myself and accepting that it was you" Jungkook started, talking quiet slowly so the older one would hear every word he said.

He took deep breaths.

"I mean you're that old-fashioned dork from in the beginning and you are someone my dad likes so you just couldn't be the one but apparently you are. I've fallen for you so hard and Tae.. that means I'm not disgusted by your saliva at all" the younger ended and smiled a bit.

Taehyung was shocked by this and stared at the young boy who had just confessed his love to him for the second time today.

He couldn't stop staring.. he kept staring until the younger felt awkward and started talking again. "Are you going to answer. i mean if you reject me that's fine.. I mean you definitely have a big future in front of you and I'm just a kid, only 17 years old and I'm f*cking up my-" Jungkook got insecure and started rambling because his love was unanswered.