•Chapter 20•

Jungkook sat in class, nervously clicking his pen. He was in math class and the teacher already told them that he would give their tests back at the end of the lesson.

Jungkook stared at the clock. Only 1 minute left.

He really wanted to get his test back so he knew how much he has. If his results are good he won and he would be able to show Taehyung.

The scarp sound of the bell goes through the whole school building and Jungkook quickly starts taking his stuff together while looking at the teacher who hands the tests to the students.

The teacher finally walks up to Jungkook and looks at the paper in his hands. It takes a while what irritates Jungkook who just wanted to know his results.

"Jungkook I'm really surprised by your score," the man says and Jungkook smiles a little.

"I mean for you-" the teacher starts again but Jungkook sighs.

"Can you just tell me how I did it?!" Jungkook snaps and he quickly grabs the paper out of the teacher's hands.

He looks at the paper looking for his final score. 7/10 is written on top with a pen that had red ink. Jungkook smiles and sighs relieved.

He laughs out loud and throws his head backward. "I never know you cared so much about your results," the teacher says and Jungkook shakes his head.

"Because I don't care about it," Jungkook says and without waiting on an answer he leaves the classroom. He rushes to the office quickly with the paper still in his hand.

Once he reached the building he quickly walks inside, running to Taehyung's office. He opened up the door roughly and runs to Taehyung who's sitting in his chair like he usually is.

The young throws his backpack on the floor and places himself on Taehyung lap, one leg at each side of the older one.

"GUESS WHAT?!" Jungkook yelled at the older. Taehyung raised an eyebrow. Taehyung stood still by the fact that the younger was sitting on his lap like this but the two had been hanging out so much the last past weeks that he wasn't surprised anymore when things like this happened.

The only thing Taehyung thought though was the fact that Jungkook's ass was sitting on his crotch and this kind of reminded the older one of the night that Jungkook used drugs and tried to have sex with him.

Flashes of that night went through his mind but he shrugged it off.

"What happened? You finally realized how amazing I am?" Taehyung asks the younger. Teasing was daily happening when it came to the two boys.

"Please Taehyung do you still believe that will ever happen?" Jungkook asks.

"Something way better happened. I made my test two days ago and I got it back today anddd..." Jungkook paused and pushes the paper in Taehyung's face.

"I got a 7!!" he announced eventually. Taehyung looked at the boy who was looking very proud of himself and he loved this.

"Should I come back another time?" A girl's voice suddenly says. Taehyung looked at Larissa again, the girl he was having a conversation with before Jungkook stormed inside.

Jungkook, on the other hand, turned half of his body so he could look at the direction of the voice. He didn't realize that someone else was inside too. The younger felt Taehyung pushing him away from his lap softly while he spoke to the woman.

"Don't worry you can stay. Larissa this is Jungkook the son-" Taehyung started but Larissa stopped him. "The son of our boss. You don't need to tell me. Everyone in the building knows who he is because of his reputation" the girl answered what causes Jungkook to look at her with a questioning look.

Jungkook took a seat on Taehyung's desk because Taehyung had pushed him away from his lap. "They talk about me?" Jungkook asks while laughing. "Of course they do. You're well known because of your sex tapes" Larissa answers again.

"Oh did you saw them too? They were pretty hot" Jungkook says while laying himself down on the desk. His back on the desk, his head hanging off the desk looking at the girl who was upside down now for the younger.

"You know I would make one with you too if you want," Jungkook says to the girl winking at her. She looks at him. "But two bottoms together wouldn't work out that well I guess" Jungkook ends with this, giving the girl an apologizing look even though it was hard to see because the girl looks at Jungkook's face that was upside down for her.

"No worries. I will find my top" the girl says before getting up taking some papers from the desk with her. "We were finished here right?" she asks Taehyung who slowly nods.

"I'll talk to you later Taehyung," she says and after that, she leaves the office. "I could swear I never saw her before," Jungkook said when the girl was fully gone. "Weird because she has been working here for a while now" Taehyung answered simply.

"You work with her a lot?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nods. "She's a really nice girl. She is funny too and really pretty" Taehyung says and Jungkook frowns.

Taehyung worked a lot with the young girl and he really did not mind it. He really liked her and a few months ago Taehyung knew for sure that he had a big crush on her. Maybe he still had that crush, he wasn't sure. "What's with you?" the younger one asks but Taehyung shakes it off.

"So you got a 7 right?" he asks to change the subject and Jungkook lets it happen. "Jup" he answers, popping the 'p'.

"Well, I promised you that you could ask whatever you want from me so go ahead," Taehyung says while leaning back in his chair. Jungkook gets up again and takes place on his lap again.

"I still need to think about something so just know that you still owe me something," he says and takes Taehyung's tie. "What are the plans for today? Are we just going to chill today?" Jungkook asks while playing with the tie.

"Or even better, are we going to make a sex tape? I mean you're a top and I'm a bottom? Plus I'm desperate after these weeks of just my hand and even for that, I don't have time" Jungkook whined desperately. He brought the tie to his lips.

Jungkook was so seriously while saying it that Taehyung didn't realize he was joking. He froze and didn't know how to react. The only thing he could do was stare at the younger who was, by the way, sitting very close so their noses could touch if he would lean in a little more.

Jungkook noticed how uneasy Taehyung felt also because Taehyung kept being quiet for a long time.

"You know I'm kidding right Tae? You look so shocked" Jungkook says while letting out a giggle. Taehyung also smiled but it looked a little forced if you ask Jungkook.

"We have some work to do though Kookie," Taehyung says after a long silence. Jungkook was used to the nickname now. Taehyung always called him like this now.

He still felt now the tips of his ears would heat up a little though but yeah it seems like Taehyung never notices it. "Let's finish it quickly then because I want to have some fun afterward," Jungkook says enthusiastically.

He honestly didn't mind the fact that he couldn't hang out with his friends. Well, he did miss the sex. Like.. a lot. But Taehyung became a friend and he had a lot of fun with him too so it was alright.

"Good plan," Taehyung says and right when they want to start there is a knock on the door and seconds later the door opens to show Jungkook's dad.

The few seconds luckily were enough for Taehyung to push Jungkook off of him again. He quickly got up while Mr. Jeon walked to his desk.

"How is it going?" the old man asks and after Taehyung old him about Jungkook's result the man was really proud of Jungkook but also of Taehyung.

"It's great to hear that everything goes like it has to be. I have a new task for you" Mr. Jeon says.

"I think it's about time that Jungkook finds a lover"