•Chapter 13•

Taehyung smiles proudly at Jungkook who was summing up the rules he learned today. Mr. Jeon brought Taehyung back yesterday and today they started again.

Taehyung explained every rule again to have a nice dinner with important people because the first time Taehyung did that Jungkook didn't even try to remember anything.

This time Jungkook really did his best and did listen to everything Taehyung told him. He also remembers almost everything this time. This is why Taehyung is listening to the younger now. He asked the younger to tell him what he learned and Jungkook was doing a great job.

Taehyung felt incredibly proud.. of himself.

Because he was able to learn that boy something. It took a while though. He was fired and stuff but look at him now. Back in the company and better as ever. He even succeeded in taming the boss' son. Who could say that, right?

Taehyung had plans. Now that he knew how Jungkook was he wanted to change his method. Staying pragmatic, impersonal and like Jungkook would say it 'old-fashioned' wasn't going to work. He realized that now.

Taehyung had to work differently. He had to become real, personally and just more like himself. Taehyung didn't show how he really was yet to Jungkook because he thought that wouldn't work out well but now he thinks it's a better plan.

"Honestly Jungkook, I'm really proud and you did it very well!" he says to Jungkook who smiled slightly. Jungkook still looked bored and he was.

Jungkook did his best today but he still thinks this stuff is extremely boring. He would rather be somewhere totally different.

In Yoongi's bed for example. With Yoongi in him.. jup.. even better.

Well, I guess you guys understand what I mean right? Jungkook just doesn't want to be here.

Having fun with Yoongi also wasn't an option because the younger was grounded. Nobody could be at his house except for Taehyung and the younger wasn't allowed to go anywhere except.. if Taehyung is with him.

Jungkook was f*cked and he realized that.

"It's 7pm already, can we stop for today?" Jungkook asked and he acted like he was tired by yawning a little too fulsome.

Taehyung looks at the younger. He knows that the younger was acting like he was exhausted but he had other plans than letting the younger go home like this.

"Oh, so you're too tired to hang out with me?" he asks and the younger looks back at him. "Uh yeah, I'm really tired I'm sorry maybe another time," Jungkook says but Taehyung pouts.

"I really wanted to take you to this party tonight.." Taehyung starts, knowing this should work and it did. Jungkook freezes and looks up again.

"A-a party?" he asks curiously and Taehyung nods. "I'll show you my true self to you if you want to?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook raises an eyebrow. "Your true self? You mean that you aren't really... old-fashioned like this?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nods.

"Jungkook, I ask you to hang out with me tonight in return for what you did to me with that drugging me and asking a whore to have sex with me stuff" Taehyung mentions that and Jungkook can't help but feel his cheeks getting a rosy color.

"About that..-" Jungkook starts but Taehyung stops him before he can apologize. "It alright. It happened.. it doesn't matter anymore. It was not like I was a virgin or anything. No big deal" Taehyung says and Jungkook honestly is surprised because Taehyung is more open than before.

"You weren't?" he asks curiously with a smirk on his face and Taehyung immediately rolls his eyes. "No, of course, I wasn't" he answers while locking the door of his office. He checks if the company is empty while they are in a conversation and Jungkook follows him like a puppy.