•Chapter 2•

Saying that Jungkook's dad was mad would be an understatement. His dad was more than just mad. He was furious.

The young man hadn't seen his dad just yet but he was about to see him. Jungkook had woken up this morning feeling extremely bad but he got up anyway to go to school because he's father would just literally shoot him if he would not go after what he did that night.

So like a zombie he went to school, not that he did anything at school because no, he didn't but his dad at least couldn't be mad about that.

Now his school ended so he was making his way to the office. Jungkook's dad wanted Jungkook to come to the company every day after school, what Jungkook skipped a couple of times a week.

But today Jungkook got a really angry phone call from his father so he decided to not skip it this time.

Once he reached the company he walked inside, immediately making his way to his dad's office because that's where he had to be.

He passed a few female employees who giggled when he walked passed them. He gave them his innocent smile but didn't stop to start a conversation with them as he would normally do.

Jungkook was definitely gay but he loved teasing the girls a lot. He loved how he could make them completely flustered about the most stupid and little things. He just loved it.

That's what made him wink to the last girl he passed what made her a giggling mess-making Jungkook grin widely before walking into his dad's office.

His father who was sitting in his chair didn't see him before the chair was placed with the back in Jungkook's direction.

The younger could see that his dad as calling someone and he could also hear it when his father started talking.

"Okay Thank you a lot, I'll speak to you later," he said before turning in his chair while putting the phone down, breaking off the call. "Jeon Jungkook how many times do I need to tell you to first knock before you walk in here?!" his dad said to him.

That sentence literally became his standard opening sentence every time that Jungkook would walk in here. The youngest rolled his eyes and sighed like he always did when he heard that sentence coming from his father's mouth.

"What you did last night was really the most disgusting thing you ever did in your entire life" his dad continues and the younger crossed his arms while taking a seat in one of the two chairs in front of his dad's desk.

"I definitely think it was the highlight of my reputation" Jungkook blurred out with a proud smile on his face. "I must admit that I don't remember the whole thing though," he says behind it and that's when a knock is heard on the door.

Mr. Jeon looks at his son before sighing in disappointment and opening his mouth. "Come in" he yells to the person on the other side of the door.

That person named 'Kim Taehyung' opened up the door popping his head inside. When Mr. Jeon saw him he immediately got a smile on his face, signing the young man to come in.

Taehyung did as told and walk into the office, closing the door behind him. "Why are you here?" Mr. Jeon asks with such a sweet voice that it made Jungkook's eyebrow to raise.

Jungkook knew his dad and he never talked to anyone with such a sweet voice. Jungkook felt the urge to turn around to look at the man who deserved a sweet voice like this but decided not to because that would be too obvious.

Jungkook stayed how he was, sitting on the chair with his arms crossed. "I just came to give you the papers you asked me yesterday and there was a girl who also gave me the mail so I could hand it to you" Taehyung answered his voice filled with respect for the man in front of him.