•Chapter 16•

Jungkook woke up, on Taehyung's bed. Taehyung is lying next to him with Jungkook's leg lying on his. Jungkook's wrists are handcuffed with the bed so he can't use them but the younger didn't notice that yet.

He saw Taehyung next to him first and that was already shocking. His eyes are going wide and he starts yelling. "Taehyung!!" he yells what causes the older to startle and wake up. He moves his arms and legs, trying to defend himself from whatever is happening but that causes him to fall off the bed.

He was lying on the edge already. He looks up from the ground to look at Jungkook who now notices that he can't use his hand. He looks above him to see his hand with the handcuffs and he looks at Taehyung again in shock.

Taehyung realizes how weird this all looks for the younger who probably doesn't remember a thing and starts blushing before he defends himself.

"Woah! It's not what it looks like!" he says but honestly it's a sentence that people always say.

"You better explain what the f*ck happened," Jungkook says and Taehyung takes a seat next to him. "Alright alright, I will. Don't be f*cking mad because this is your fault" Taehyung says to him and Jungkook is surprised by the cursing of the older.

He didn't hear Taehyung curse a lot yet but he does remember that Taehyung was different last night so maybe there was a lot about Taehyung that Jungkook didn't know yet.

Maybe Taehyung was into kinky stuff. Stuff like maybe... uhm.. handcuffs.

Jungkook feels panic going through his body. He doesn't want to find out that he had sex with Taehyung. He doesn't want that.

"How is this my fault?!" Jungkook asks while shaking his arms so the handcuffs are making noises to remind Taehyung that he is handcuffed.

"Yes, yours. You were the one who was drugged last night" Taehyung blurs out and Jungkook looks at him with big eyes before realizing that it was perfectly possible.

"Hm, yeah.. is possible I guess. I don't remember anything though" Jungkook says and Taehyung nods. "Hm yeah... let me explain" Taehyung says and he lays down next to Jungkook.

This is what they do now. Taehyung and Jungkook are both lying on the bed on their backs. Both staring at the ceiling while Taehyung talks. His deep voice honestly was very calming for Jungkook.

Jungkook took a deep breath and focused on the voice.

~Last night~

Taehyung didn't know what to do anymore. He was desperate for a solution. He tries to crawl out of Jungkook's grip and once he's away from the bed he walks to the wardrobe and takes a box that was standing there somewhere.

He finds a couple of handcuffs and takes them. He feels Jungkook's presence behind him. Jungkook pushes himself up and jumps on Taehyung who almost falls because of the weight.

He fixes himself again and grabs Jungkook's legs with his arms while still holding the handcuffs in his hand. Jungkook moves a lot and after climbing like an idiot he manages to be at Taehyung's front now.

They are face to face now and Taehyung keeps Jungkook up by holding him by his thighs. It all feels extremely awkward for Taehyung because Jungkook is still completely naked.

Before Taehyung realizes it Jungkook had the handcuffs in his hands. "Ohh are we going to play with this?!" he asks excited and Taehyung rolls his eyes. "I never did it before but why not try it, right? If you're into it" the younger continues and Taehyung smiles a little.

"Exactly" Taehyung answers and he walks to the bed again with Jungkook still in his arms. He throws him on the bed and takes the younger's wrists before using the handcuffs.

Jungkook felt excited but it didn't last long before seconds later Taehyung left him there. Jungkook couldn't go anywhere while Taehyung casually changes into his pajamas.

"Why aren't you stripping naked? Why aren't you f*cking me?" Jungkook asked easily. He asked it like he didn't just ask Taehyung to put his dick in his ass.

Taehyung ignored the younger though and laid down next to him. Jungkook still tried to touch Taehyung the whole time but Taehyung didn't give in and eventually, they both fell asleep.

~End~

"Can I shoot myself?" Jungkook asks without looking at Taehyung when he finishes his story. "No, you can't. I couldn't explain that to Mr. Jeon" Taehyung answers and hovers above Jungkook to take away the handcuffs.

Jungkook opens his eyes when he feels something and startles when he sees Taehyung's body hovering him. He quickly realizes what he is doing though but he can't help himself but feel his cheeks getting hot.

Taehyung backs off and looks at Jungkook who is totally flustered. Taehyung frowns. "Are you alright?" he asks and Jungkook quickly nods. He swallows.

What is wrong with him? Why does he feel so weird? Is it still the drug in his system?

"At least you liked it yesterday, right? I mean we did have a lot of fun?" Taehyung says sounding insecure about these words. Jungkook looked up at the older boy again and thought about his question.

When Taehyung looked at Jungkook's face it looked like he had asked the most difficult question.

The question wasn't that hard to answer. Jungkook had the fun memories with Taehyung still clearly in his head. He doesn't like admitting it but before Yoongi came to the party he really was enjoying the time he had with Taehyung.

But was he going to admit it?

"Yeah, it was fun. At least what I remember" Jungkook wasn't going to lie. The parts he remembered where nice. Also with Yoongi, he had fun but his memories are kind of blurry from the moment he started making out with him.

"Well, I guess that's good to hear. Not only that you liked it but also that you don't remember the rest. I would be very embarrassed if I was you" Taehyung said while laughing a little.

"Because I was horny? I'm not ashamed about that, I'm horny all the time" Jungkook answers. He doesn't want to get ashamed anymore. Taehyung is the only one who gets Jungkook to blush and stuff and the younger really just didn't like that.

It felt weird.

"Yeah but well.. you were lying.. on me... fully naked.. kissing my jawline," Taehyung says coming closer with each part of his sentence.

Jungkook wasn't surprised about what happened. The drug really had that effect on him and it happened before but it was the way Taehyung said it that made Jungkook surprised.

Jungkook felt totally flustered again and it surely wasn't the first time. And only Taehyung had this effect on him. It really needed to stop.

"That isn't the first time" Jungkook just said, trying to sound like he didn't care at all about the whole situation but thinking about Taehyung who saw him naked wasn't something he didn't care about.

Somehow he did care. He shrugs it off though. When they are back in the office everything will be back to normal. The old-fashioned Taehyung is safe.

Everything will be like it was before. Nothing is changing and Jungkook really didn't like Taehyung in any single way.

That was for sure. It couldn't be more obvious, right?