•Chapter 19•

"Taehyung, I'm really happy with how you do your job. I love to finally have dinner with Jungkook without him doing something to ruin it" Mr. Jeon says to Taehyung who was smiling from ear to ear.

He felt a little awkward with Jungkook standing there too because he knows Jungkook still isn't 100% good but he also knows that Jungkook will never be 100% good. But it's fine like this.

"Thank you a lot, Mr. Jeon. I'm very happy to hear that" Taehyung answers while making a little bow. Jungkook rolled his eyes quickly but only Taehyung saw it.

"I'll pay you more starting next week," Jungkook's dad says before turning to his son. Jungkook's mouth opened in shock when he heard his dad. Taehyung was getting money because of him and somehow he felt like it was unfair.

"Jungkook, I'm really proud of you" his dad spoke up and Jungkook smirks a little. "Dad, you know I'm still my dirty-minded, horny and bad self, right?" he asks to make sure that his dad knows he's still the same.

"I definitely realize that," his dad answers nodding his head heavily. "But that is alright son. I don't want to change your personality or anything like that. I only wanted to change your behavior when it comes to working and things like that," the old man answers and Jungkook smiles, showing his cute bunny teeth.

His dad also had them. The bunny teeth. The old man also smiled, showing those teeth and they hugged each other tightly. Jungkook felt happy somehow. Maybe it wasn't too bad to make his dad happy like this.

"I'm going home though because I need to do some important things tomorrow morning so I really need to get some sleep," his dad said while looking at his watch on his wrist.

It was already very late. They were standing in front of the restaurant. Outside so they could see the dark sky with the sparkling stars.

"Are you coming with me Kook or are you going to hang out with Taehyung some more?" he asked his son who looked up. His eyes were sparkling like the stars when he heard his words.

Jungkook suddenly got excited. He looked at Taehyung who forced a smile on his face. "I'll spend the night at Taehyung's house. We're friends now after all" Jungkook said enthusiastically while Taehyung smiled a little.

Taehyung couldn't help but smile because he thought the younger was just so funny. He felt himself panicking a little because he didn't know how a night with Jungkook would go because of the last time.

Taehyung knew there weren't any drugs or anything this time so it should be okay.

"That's great," his dad reacts. "I only have one request though," he suddenly says while Taehyung and Jungkook were planning on walking away already. They both looked up at the older man again and waited for him to talk.

He was taking something out of his bag. Jungkook didn't need a lot of time to recognize what it was. He immediately had a bad feeling inside.

"Taehyung, how good are you in math?" he asks eventually. Taehyung looked confused but just answered the question. "I'm pretty good at it. It was my best subject at school"

Jungkook cursed softly under his breath what made Taehyung give him a quick look. "Jungkook sucks at it so could you help him with it? You'll get some extra if his results increase"

"No, dad come one!" Jungkook whined but Taehyung took over the papers already. "I'll try my best Mr. Jeon" he answered polite.

"You're such an amazing boy Taehyung," Mr. Jeon said as last before patting Taehyung on the shoulder and walking away to his car.

Taehyung started walking to his car too, Jungkook following him. "Why did you say yes?! Why are you even good at math?!" Jungkook asked loudly while they walked to the car.