•Chapter 3•

Mr. Jeon had an idea in his head that suddenly popped up yesterday evening when Taehyung left him alone in his office.

He didn't know yet if it was a good idea but after thinking about it for a whole evening and basically the whole night after that he thought he should take the risk.

So the first thing Jeon did when hearing that Taehyung reached his company was ordering the young boy to come to his office.

He never tried out an idea like this one. He honestly wanted to do this on his own but after trying so hard he realized that it wouldn't work out. It didn't work out from in the beginning and it never will, he finally came to that conclusion.

That was Jungkook's purpose for so long, getting his dad to stop bothering him. His plan now succeeded but not completely. The young man didn't know it yet but his dad had a great plan in his head even though his dad himself didn't even know yet that the plan would work out great.

When Taehyung walked into the office, Jeon asked him to sit down immediately. Taehyung who thought it was all a little weird just took a seat in one of the comfortable seats while Jeon ordered one of his workers to bring two coffees.

The oldest immediately starts stalking after ordering the coffees. "Taehyung I'm happy you're here because I wanted to talk to you about something important" he starts and Taehyung nods slowly.

The younger was wearing a beautiful suit. In the beginning of his career here he didn't have the money to offer expensive clothes like this but now after a couple of years he definitely didn't have any problems with money so buying a good-looking suit wasn't any problem anymore and it only causes his boss to like him even more.

Taehyung liked wearing suits. He liked the strong and good feeling he got when he was wearing them but he loved his normal clothes too just like his lazy clothes. Taehyung could be very lazy on Sundays if he didn't need to work and didn't have anything planned. The boy would sometimes stay in sweatpants all day, lying on the couch and ordering pizza when he was even too lazy to make food.

Taehyung had a big house even though he lived alone. Let's just say the boy had money enough to afford some luxury but if you would compare the house with Jeon's house it wouldn't look big at all.

Jeon lived alone with his son in a bigger house than they actually needed. Being very rich, Jeon didn't mind spending his money so yes they had more luxury than they needed.

Jungkook's mother had passed away really young, sadly enough. So the two lived alone and had a chef cooking for them every single day. Like I said Jeon doesn't mind spending money on expensive stuff like a chef, big house, expensive clothes and expensive people working for him.

He just wanted people to take care of him and his son because he couldn't really do it himself. That was also exactly the reason why he needed Taehyung.

"Why do you need me, sir? Anything I can do for you?" Taehyung asks with all respect. Taehyung turns to look at the door when he hears something to see a girl walking in with two coffees in her hands. It was pretty fast but when the boss asks something it always happened fast.

Taehyung took over the coffee the girl handed him. He remembered her name perfectly so thanked her personally. "Thank you, Sarah," he says and the girl smiles widely at him, maybe a little too widely.

After the girl left Jeon starts talking again. "There is an idea that popped up into my head yesterday after you met my son and after thinking it over a couple of times I concluded that I want to go for it" he explains and Taehyung nods as a sign that he is listening.

"You know my son doesn't listen at all. He really isn't a good boy and I really think this should change. I tried a lot though. I wanted him to become the perfect son who isn't always trying to ruin the good reputation of the company but I just failed. I can't get to the boy" Jeon explains and Taehyung sips from his hot coffee, taking in the information.