•Chapter 28•

Jungkook had some amazing days with Taehyung lately. Jungkook was being extremely clingy though, not that Taehyung mind because he doesn't.

Mr. Jeon couldn't be happier, seeing that his son was trying to win someone's heart. He thought it was adorable and he loved the fact that it was Taehyung. He would be the perfect partner for Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't leave Taehyung's side, trying to have his attention 24/24 hours. That was kind of hard sometimes. For example right now. Jungkook was dying to get Taehyung's attention but he only got some glances now and then.

The thing that pissed Jungkook off the most was the fact that it was Larissa who looks all his attention. Jungkook figured out that Taehyung had to work a lot with Larissa. He didn't really know why exactly but it was a fact.

Jungkook even asked his dad if there wasn't anyone else who could take over her job. Mr. Jeon didn't want to fire Larissa though because she is, just like Taehyung, one of his best employees. Jungkook got even more pissed off because of that.

Eventually his dad said that he was going to check what he could do. Because Mr. Jeon had to admit that he wanted Taehyung to fall in love with his son too so of course he would help the younger.

That was around 2 days ago and now Jungkook finally saw his father's effect. A knock was heard and when Taehyung said that the person could come in the door opened to reveal another employee.

It was an middle aged man. "Good to see you both here" the man spoke and Taehyung and Larissa both raised an eyebrow. "Mr. Jeon told me that I was going to switch places with Larissa. She will be working with Mark now while I will be working with Taehyung instead" the man explains but Larissa doesn't seem happy with it.

Jungkook at the other hand was smiling. He was sitting on the couch again. "And why would we suddenly switch? I've worked with Taehyung for years now and I would love to keep it like this. We are very good partners" Larissa answers but the man shakes his head.

"I don't know why. I just follow the orders of the boss" the man answers simply. "I'm going to talk with Mr. Jeon" Larissa says being the stubborn girl she is and she leaves the office together with the still unknown man.

Jungkook watched how they leave with a pleasing smirk on his face. Taehyung notices this and frowns. "Do you have anything to do with this?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook immediately looks up.

"What? Me? No, definitely not" Jungkook answers but way too quickly and it was obvious that he was lying. It was working on the older this time.

"Jungkook, you are now going to tell me what you did!" Taehyung says with a stern voice. He doesn't say 'Jungkook' a lot. Only when he is talking about something seriously.

"I may have asked my dad to fire Larissa"

"You did what?!" Taehyung asks in shock.

"Calm down, like you can see that didn't happen" Jungkook says.

"He didn't want to fire her but he said he would fix something and well apparently he decided to do this" Jungkook explained, shrugging his shoulders.

"And why the f*ck would you do this?!" this was one of the rare moments that Taehyung would curse.

"Because I don't like her" Jungkook simply answered.

"Jungkook, you don't do such a things just because you don't like someone!"

Taehyung really was frustrated right now and Jungkook noticed this. "Well I did like you can see" Jungkook says also irritated.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Taehyung asks and Jungkook is in shock. He never expected Taehyung to react like this over a stupid girl. He gets up from the couch and walks to Taehyung.

"What is wrong with me?! Do you hear yourself? You're the one being mad, yelling at me and curing! Why are you so mad?!" Jungkook was also yelling now.

"All this because you like her or what?!" Jungkook continues. Taehyung immediately reacts on this. "What has that to do with this situation?!" he asks and Jungkook stays quiet.

"Are you jealous of her or something?!" Taehyung asks. He's still mad but somehow he has a smirk on his face. Jungkook can't help but think this is extremely sexy. He loves the way Taehyung look when he's mad. It's actually the first time that he sees him like this.

"So what if I am?! Do you finally realise it?!" Jungkook asks and Taehyung frowns. "What the hell do you mean?! Can you speak English please"

Jungkook shakes his head while smiling slightly.

Suddenly his laughter fills up the room and Taehyung is extremely confused about it.

Jungkook walks closer and closer to Taehyung, forcing him to take steps backwards until the oldest of the two touches the desk with his back. He's pushed between his desk and Jungkook's body.

"Let me explain it to you.. so you will understand it completely" Jungkook says and he leans in, bringing his mouth to Taehyung's ear.

"That Larissa girl.. she makes my blood boil inside. I'm so extremely jealous of her. She gets all your f*cking attention when she's here and the thought of you liking her makes me so mad hyung" Jungkook says very slowly. He's talking like someone is threaten someone in movies.

"Tae.. I thought you would realise it yourself but I can better just tell you.. I like you Tae.. I like you so damn much" Jungkook confesses and he kisses the older right underneath his ear. Taehyung tilts his head automatically.

"And.. ah sh*t hyung you're so extremely hot when you're mad" Jungkook says and Taehyung loves the fat that he is cursing and using 'hyung' in the same sentence even though he will never admit that.

Before he older can answer anything Jungkook finally does what he wanted to do for a long time. He kisses Taehyung full on the lips.

Taehyung didn't had the thickest lips but b*tch they were perfect for Jungkook. He kissed the older one full of passion.

He was craving for the boy's lips and he as so happy that he finally kissed him. He places his hand on the back of Taehyung's neck.

The young boy could swear that he felt his heart jump when Taehyung kissed back.