•Chapter 12•

It was the next day and Jungkook was in his dad's office. The papers he had to finish yesterday from Bang are now still unfinished and they are probably kind of sticky as well.

Jungkook and Yoongi kind of used it as a bed.. they didn't feel sorry.

Mr. Jeon's laptop was turned around so Jungkook could see the screen and he saw his second sex tape but now it wasn't with Jackson but with Yoongi.

His dad looked at him expecting him to give an explanation and honestly, that's exactly what Jungkook did.

He explained that Bang was an asshole and wanted him to do all the work and that having sex in his office on his papers was an act of revenge.

His dad believes his story because he had it on camera and also because it really was something that Jungkook would do.

The thing was that Bang was easily fired. Mr. Jeon told Bang to come to his office.

That didn't take long either. Bang came in and Jungkook looked up at him with a grin on his face. Yoongi was also in the company but Jungkook didn't exactly know where at the moment but that didn't matter right now.

Bang looked at Mr. Jeon but the old man hadn't much to say. One sentence. Only one sentence that exists out of 3 words.

"You are fired," he said and Bang looked at him with big eyes.

Bang also didn't get the chance to ask anything because mr. Jeon pointed at the door, telling him that he had to leave.

Bang looked at Jungkook one last time before leaving and Jungkook stuck his tongue out.

"Why do I need to fire everyone who works with you?" Mr. Jeon asks his son when Bang left and Yoongi comes into the office.

"Are my people that bad?! Can't I trust anyone?!" Jungkook saw how frustrated his dad was and he thought it was kind of sad.

Bang wasn't a trustworthy person but Taehyung actually was and Jungkook kind of wanted him back before his dad found someone else who's even worse than him.

So Jungkook was going to do it. He was going to tell his dad the truth.

"You remember why you fire Taehyung?" Jungkook starts and his dad looks up. "Of course I remember. I liked that boy, he did amazing work so I was really disappointed" he answers.

"He had sex in his office with a whore or something. Just a kid like you" he continues and Jungkook nods.

"About that dad... I kind of planned it all out because I wanted Taehyung to get fired" Jungkook says quickly and he squeezed one eye when he looked at his dad to see his reaction.

"You did what?!" He asks a little louder. "I kind of did some drugs in Taehyung's coffee and asked a whore to seduce him," Jungkook said again and he did it really fast like the first time.

His dad looked at him and Jungkook wasn't sure what to expect now. Was he going to yell at him? Is he mad? He is probably mad.

Mr. Jeon didn't say anything but instead took the phone and dialed a number. He brought the phone to his ear and waited until he heard a familiar voice on the other side.

"Hello Taehyung here," Taehyung said and Mr. jeon smiles at him which made Jungkook confused because he couldn't hear the person on the phone.

"I beg you to come to the company and meet me in my office please," the older man said and the one at the other side of the phone agrees because ending the phone call.

Jungkook realized it was Taehyung. He got up from the chair and wanted to leave the office with Yoongi following him behind but that didn't work out as he wanted it to.