•Chapter 1•

"This will be the best night of our lives," the youngest of the group says while walking into the big building that was a property of the man with the same last name as himself. He walks to the desks of the employees of the company who are not here at the moment.

It was night time. 2:43 am to be exact. Jungkook brought his friends with him to have some fun in his dad's company.

One of them has music playing loudly through the whole room while they dance on it, throwing papers, that they find on the desks, in the air.

"Have fun guys, don't feel guilty," Jungkook says again while crawling onto one of the desk starting to pull off his jacket.

He would lie if he would say that he didn't drink. He did drink and not even a little bit.. no.. Jungkook drank a lot and now he's going insane for sure.

Jungkook is a crazy drunk person and not only that he also gets incredibly horny. His friends are also drunk so they follow Jungkook's lead without even questioning it.

After a short while dancing on the desk, ruining any kind of organization he gets bored of it and jumps off the desk and grabs his friend's arm.

"Jackson, please follow me," the young boy says and pulls the older one with him into the office of his dad.

Jungkook knows there are cameras literally everywhere. His dad will be able to see every little thing he'll do tonight but he just doesn't care about it. He even enjoys it.

"Your dad will be so incredible mad Jungkook," Jackson says but the boy can't help but laugh while saying it. Jungkook just nods, knowing that already.

He leans back, elbows leaning against the desk of his dad. He throws his head backwards, showing off his long neck. Jackson notices the younger's actions and immediately gets the hint.

He walks closer to the younger, pushing one leg between the other's legs and start kissing Jungkook's neck.

It doesn't take that long before the room is filled with moans that are coming from the younger's mouth.

"You know that camera over there.. it seems like it just makes the feeling of your lips even better than it already is," Jungkook says without looking up at the older who's sucking and licking his neck while unbuttoning his shirt.

"Hm, let's make some eye contact with your dad" Jackson answers while pushing his tongue against Jungkook's collarbone before licking all the way up until he reaches Jungkook's ear and the boy does it all while looking right into the camera lens.

"Ew, honestly Jackson that's such an unpleasant thought to think about in a moment like this" Jungkook pushes the words out of his mouth. Jackson let out a loud laugh before pulling back and removing Jungkook's shirt.

He leans in again and plays with Jungkook's nipples with his tongue causing the younger to let out pleasing moans.

The oldest of the two boys takes the other's thighs and pushes him fully on the desk. Jungkook looks at Jackson, now sitting on his father's desk with Jackson between his legs.

"You're still in the mood, right?" Jackson asks and Jungkook nods immediately. "Of course I am. I'm always in the mood" he answers and Jackson smirks. "That's the most amazing thing about you being this young" the older whispers and the younger giggles.

"People your age are so freaking horny" he continues. "You're also always horny so sh*t up"

Jackson was a couple of years older than Jungkook. Not that much though. Jackson was only 3 years older, being 20. This makes Jungkook 17 years old and he didn't mind being this young. He never felt like he was treated like a kid, especially not by Jackson.

The 20 years old boy got on his knees, getting rid of Jungkook's belt before pulling his pants down. Jungkook was whining when he already felt the cold air on his crotch even though he was still wearing his boxers.

The youngest honestly couldn't take it much longer. Maybe it was the alcohol in his system or maybe they were just his hormones but he was horny as f*ck and he couldn't wait much longer.

Jackson notices this when Jungkook starts pushing his crotch against his face. Jackson started palming him through his boxers making the maroon haired boy happy but not happy enough.

"Can you please stop being such a baby and take it in already?" Jungkook blurred out what made Jackson grin widely. "Jungkook you're-" he wanted to say something but Jungkook pulled his boxers down relieving his boner.

Jackson just decided to sh*t up and wrapped his lips around the youngers making him go crazy.

Jackson finally started the real thing and suck him off almost like a professional. Jungkook is a fair boy though so he didn't leave it like that and gave the other one something in return.

They both know it's all going to be on camera but they just don't care about it at all.

Having sex wasn't something super special for Jungkook. He wasn't a virgin, he already lost his virginity a long time ago so now he felt like just having sex whenever he wanted to.

He didn't do it with many different people though. He did it with a maximum of 5 different people. He also always does it save but at the moment he's been doing it with Jackson only. Just because Jackson does it well and they know each other so they know what pleases the other.

He doesn't have a boyfriend and Jackson won't be his boyfriend either. Jackson and him? Pure friendship.

They do love each other, yes, but just as friends. They both just find each other very attractive and well.. they both have their needs but they aren't in love and they won't fall in love either, at least not with each other.

They both aren't in love with anyone else either that's why they do this. Once one of the two falls in love this probably will end. Jungkook feels like he won't fall in love any time soon so honestly he is hoping that Jackson won't either, otherwise he needs to look for another sex buddy and he doesn't want that for now.

But well.. what I just wanted to make clear here is that when Jackson pushed his dick into Jungkook's tight hole, they both didn't feel anything else than pure pleasure.

Love wasn't involved.