•Chapter 27•

Jungkook walked into the office. A lot of eyes were on him. It's almost always when Jungkook walks through the company but today he had even more eyes on him.

He did his best to look even better than he normally does. He quickly walks to his father's office, walking in but this time after he knocked.

"Wow you definitely have a plan that is for sure" his dad says when he sees his son. They didn't see each other in the morning because Mr. Jeon was already gone when Jungkook got up.

He saw his son for the first time today and he was impressed. Jungkook's pants were skinny and black although they almost looked dark blue because of the light. On top of that he was wearing a blue satin silk shirt with a very thin scarf-looking thing around his neck to make the look complete.

Jungkook also wanted to die his hair. He had wanted it for a long time now and he finally decided to do it for real so after school he went to the hairdresser and changed his maroon hair to black hair.

He was really happy with the results, loving his pitch black hair.

The younger choose the shirt on purpose because he knew that Taehyung loved chique clothing.

"You look amazing Kooks, Taehyung is definitely going to fall for you" the younger's dad comments after looking at his son for a while. Jungkook immediately smiles.

"That is exactly what I wanted to hear! Is Taehyung in his office?" he answers and he leaves his dad office after the man nodded.

He walks through the halls and it doesn't take long before he reached Taehyung's office. He wants to walk in but stops when Larissa walks out of the office. She almost bumps into him.

"Ah good afternoon Jungkook" she says with a smile on her face. Jungkook smiles back at her. "Good afternoon Larissa" he answers smiling too.

Jungkook notices how Larissa's eyes are sliding over his body. "You look very good today" she compliments friendly and even though Jungkook knows that she doesn't mean anything with it he decides to make a joke about it.

"Thank you Larissa but like I said before two bottoms together will not work unfortunately"

His words are causing Larissa to blush. "I didn't mean it like that Jungkook" she says embarrassed but the younger found it very amusing. Even though Larissa is older than him she still has more respect for Jungkook than Jungkook for her. It's probably because Jungkook's dad is her boss.

Jungkook just didn't want to show his respect because he hardly ever does. Jungkook breaths in and out deeply when Larissa has left. He puts his hand on the door handle and pushes it to open the door.

"Did you forget something Laris-" Taehyung starts talking but he stops when he looks up and sees Jungkook. Jungkook smirks, finding it amusing. Taehyung's face is just amazing.

Taehyung is shocked. He didn't expect Jungkook to come back any time soon. "Oh Jungkook" he says eventually. Jungkook smiles and closes the door before walking closer to Taehyung.

He walks behind Taehyung's chair and starts massaging the olders shoulders. "Did you miss me?" he asks and Taehyung looks up to look at the young boy. "Why were you gone for days and why did you decide to show up again?" he asks wanting answers.

He had been thinking about the younger for days now, not understanding why he suddenly disappears. He thought about all the options that could have happened. "I just needed a pause. I had a lot going on at.. school" Jungkook says. He was lying but he didn't care right now.

He didn't want to tell the truth. "Everything better now?" Taehyung asks immediately sounding worried and Jungkook nods. "Don't worry Taeee" Jungkook says leaning closer to the olders ear.