•Chapter 14•

"The fact that you know where my bedroom is kind of scares me," Taehyung says when he walks into his own room. Jungkook turns around to look at him and realizes that Taehyung doesn't remember that he has been here.

"Oh" Jungkook starts thinking about a good excuse but honestly, he can't find one and he just sighs before telling the truth. "I've been here before," he says and Taehyung frowns.

"When?" he asks. " You were here too though, you just don't remember because of the drug I gave you," Jungkook says and Taehyung gets it now.

That time that Jungkook drugged him, of course. "I was sweet enough to drive you home instead of letting you drive," Jungkook says and he smiles innocently at Taehyung. "You drove my car?!" he asks in shock but Jungkook only shrugs his shoulders. "I really can not trust you" Taehyung continues before walking to a door and opening it.

"We're going to a party so how are you going to dress yourself nicely?" Jungkook asks eyeing all the expensive suits in the room that Taehyung had just opened up. Jungkook himself wasn't wearing a suit. He came to the company after going to school first so he was wearing casual clothes. It was fine for a party but it could be better.

"You think these are all my clothes?" Taehyung asks before shoving a lot of suits away. Taehyung walked through the opening of clothes he just made and Jungkook looks at that with big eyes.

If Taehyung did not just do that you would think the first row of clothes is the only thing in the little room. Jungkook followed. The room wasn't little at all. When you walk inside you have an open space in the middle and all around you are clothes.

They weren't suits, no. They were clothes just like Jungkook wears. They looked very cool and young. Jungkook's style was a little different but those clothes here were also really cool and Jungkook would wear some things himself.

"Does this look better to you?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook can only nod, staring at all the clothes. He doesn't even know if Taehyung saw him nodding but Taehyung did.

He was looking at the younger who was looking at everything in shock. Taehyung liked the fact that Jungkook was so in shock by Taehyung's true self. Taehyung always wore clothes like this when he isn't at work.

Yes, he was at work a lot but after 6 or 7 pm he did a lot of fun stuff too. He would hang out with friends or go to parties. Taehyung was not an old-fashioned boy who didn't do anything with his life as Jungkook thinks.

Taehyung looked away from the younger and took some clothes he thought would look fine for the party. He turned around looking at Jungkook again who was looking back at him now.

"I'm going to change. If you're thirst you can search for the kitchen and take whatever you want" Taehyung says to him. He actually wanted Jungkook to leave the room so he could change without the younger's eyes on him.

He wasn't a nerd or anything but he would feel awkward with Jungkook looking at him while he is changing. It was normal though. A lot of people would feel awkward about it.

The problem was that his plan didn't work on the younger. He didn't realize it yet but the younger knew he wanted Jungkook to leave.

"I'm not thirsty" Jungkook answers and Taehyung looks at the younger when he hears it. The younger looks at him with a slight smirk that he can't stop and that's when Taehyung does realize the younger is quite smart.

"I feel like you are honestly" Taehyung answers while walking to the younger with a weird smile on his face. It was because he felt like teasing the younger back but also felt ashamed.

Taehyung didn't know if they were talking about the drink or about something else right now.

"I would like to have a beer before we go so could you get it for me and take something for yourself too," he says and he pushes Jungkook away. Jungkook laughs and Taehyung can't help but smile too but the younger luckily didn't see that because he was gone already.