•Chapter 4•

Jungkook didn't come back to the company that day. He totally skipped it what gave Taehyung less work so he could go home earlier.

Jungkook ran home immediately after leaving the company. Jackson who ran after him followed him to his house and went inside with him. Once they were in Jungkook's room they both talked for a while. Jackson calmed him down even though he doesn't think that Jungkook needs to let it be.

Jackson is smarter than Jungkook but even though he is mature he doesn't push the younger to do what he's told to do and that's a quality that the younger once again loved about his older friend.

After calming the younger they talked about other stuff and they just enjoyed each other's company. Jungkook was going to try to keep Jackson with him for the night.

He knows that Jackson prefers to go home to sleep or to take Jungkook with him to sleep at his place because Jungkook's father doesn't like Jackson that much. Not like he hates him but he just doesn't think Jackson is a good friend for his son. He wouldn't mind if Jackson suddenly decided to live on the other side of the world.

Jackson felt the unpleasant feeling that his friend's dad gave him so that's why he didn't like it much to sleep at Jungkook's house while Jungkook loved it.

They were lying on Jungkook's way too big bed at the moment and Jungkook rolled over to lay closer to the older one. "Jackiee?" Jungkook sang and Jackson looked at the younger, knowing something would come.

"Yes, Kookie?" he replied and Jungkook smiled. "Can you massage me?" he asked while looking at him with big, innocent and adorable eyes. Jackson couldn't say no to that.

He did sigh but he still got onto Jungkook's back, putting his ass on Jungkook's and his hands on Jungkook's back.

Jackson did massage Jungkook regularly. He had the hands for it and was talented when it came to that.

Jackson does hate it when he has to massage Jungkook when he keeps on his shirt so the first thing he does is pulling his shirt up, over Jungkook's head.

He throws it somewhere on the floor and what the boy couldn't see was the pleasing smile on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook wanted this. He asked for a massage but he wanted more than that. He wanted to feel pleasure given by Jackson who was his best friend too. Actually Jungkook had a lot of best friends, Namjoon was also one of them just like Yoongi.

According to his dad bad influences. Not that Jungkook cared.

Jungkook left out soft moans while he got massaged why Jackson who's hands felt like heaven on his back. For Jungkook Jackson was just heaven, the way the older boy made him feel was just indescribable.

Jackson honestly loved pleasuring the younger and he got good f*cks from time to time so he didn't complain. Jungkook was very attractive for a boy from only 17 years old.

After a short while, Jackson felt Jungkook moving so he leaned on his knees, keeping his body weight away from Jungkook who turned around to he was lying on his back now.

He put his hands on Jackson's hip pulling him down again so the older would sit on him again. Jackson looked at him with a slight frown though. "You had enough already?" he asks but Jungkook shakes his head.

"I never had enough of you" he gets as response what made him grin a bit. The younger sat up, bringing the two of them extremely close to one and other and started unzipping Jackson's pants.

Jackson immediately got into it and pulled off his shirt.

A few minutes later the two of them were in a heated makeout session on Jungkook's extremely big bed, Jungkook grinding their crotches together.