•Chapter 9•

He gives the coffee back and looks at Taehyung while rolling his eyes. "Good now?" he asks, hoping Taehyung believes him now.

"How do you feel?"

"Perfectly fine like a few seconds ago" Jungkook answers and he didn't lie. The drug isn't working yet so Jungkook doesn't feel anything yet.

"Okay, I believe you," Taehyung says and Jungkook is relieved but doesn't show it. He is hoping that Taehyung is going to drink it now because Jungkook knows he will have trouble in a little while too so he wants to leave this place before Taehyung notices it.

Taehyung takes the coffee and starts drinking it quickly. "I'm going to go home now," he says while leaving his office.

He drinks the coffee in no time and puts the cup away before taking Jungkook to the exit of the company.

"You want me to give you a ride home?" Taehyung asks but Jungkook shakes his head. "No, I'll go home myself. See you tomorrow Taehyung!" Jungkook says before wanting to walk away.

"You come on time tomorrow? Let's start over again?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods. "Fine fine," he says and he leaves Taehyung alone.

Jungkook walks around the corner to be met with a good-looking young girl in a way too short dress. She smiles at him and Jungkook smiles back. "You're right on time," he says to her and she smiles wider.

"Okay the guy's name is Taehyung and he is probably checking if the whole building is empty before he locks it and goes home" Jungkook explains and the girl nods.

He knows his dad already left and he doesn't know where Jackson is but he is sure he isn't in the building anymore either.

"Just do what I told you to" he continues and the girl nods again. "Sure, my pleasure," she says before leaving him alone. Jungkook looks at the door of the building and sees her walking in.

His plan couldn't fail. He told the girl to get sex with Taehyung and he told her that she had to make sure one of the cameras was pointing on them. This plan couldn't fail.

Jungkook was already feeling really hot and when he looked down he saw a bulge in his tight pants. His mind was a little blurry too but luckily he didn't drink the whole cup so it's alright. Taehyung should be worse by now.

Jungkook looks at his phone. Jackson texted him saying that he is hanging out with a friend today and that he already left so Jungkook decides to go in again. He wants to be sure his plans work out well.

When he walks in he looks around, making sure Taehyung doesn't see him and he also avoids the cameras. He walks through the places where he knows there aren't any camera's and searches for Taehyung to find him in his own office.

At Least he hears noises coming from his office so he assumes it's him. He pushes the door a little open and peeks inside.

He finds Taehyung lying down on his desk. The girl he paid is sitting on top of him. She rides him. She's completely naked and she pushes Taehyung's hands on her boobs.

She went so so fast. She's barely inside for 5 minutes or something. Maybe Taehyung is really easy of maybe the drug got hard on him. Either way, it looks disgusting and Jungkook turns around, leaning against the wall next to the door.

The girl's high-pitched moans are terrible to hear but Jungkook kind of likes the deep, low and sexy moans that are leaving Taehyung's mouth. He never expected Taehyung's moans to sound so... good.

Taehyung moans are a little weird though. Somehow it sounds like it's not out of pleasure.

Jungkook shrugs it off and waits until the girl is ready and leaves the office. It doesn't take extremely long before the girl walks out. She sees Jungkook and winks at him while Jungkook nods at her.

Jungkook doesn't feel like himself either. His body is still extremely hot, he still feels horny and his thoughts are a little blurry.

Jungkook gets up from the ground and wants to leave to go home but something stops him.

Curiosity.

He peeks into Taehyung's office. He is pulling on his clothes again. His belt is still open and his shirt is still unbuttoned showing off his bare chest.

Jungkook is surprised by his chest. It looks good, muscled. Jungkook quickly shrugs it off and leaves the building avoiding all the cameras.

He walks past the parking lot and stops when he sees Taehyung's car. It isn't safe to drive in Taehyung's state. He has too much of the drug in his body. Jungkook sighs and leans against the car waiting until Taehyung comes.

It took a while but eventually, Taehyung is seen. "Jungkook?" he asks when he sees the younger.

"I wanted to go home but Jackson already left and I was too lazy to walk" he lies. Taehyung takes out his car keys and unlocks the car. Jungkook takes the keys over, telling Taehyung that he wants to drive.

The older himself isn't able to think about the situation and just gets in. Jungkook has to admit that he is a little away from this world but clearly not like Taehyung who isn't himself anymore at all.

Jungkook luckily knows where Taehyung's house is. He quickly drives him home and parks the car in front of the house when he reaches it. It's big and beautiful but not as big as his own home.

He drags Taehyung out of the car, bringing him into the house quickly after he found the keys.

Jungkook searches for a room that looks like a bedroom and dumps Taehyung on the bed. The room wasn't like Jungkook expected it to be. It wasn't that clean. There were clothes on the floor just like in Jungkook's room. It truly looks like a room of a young man and not like his dad's room.

Yes, Jungkook thought Taehyung's room would look like the room of his dad. Taehyung is just like an old man in Jungkook's eyes so don't blame him.

Jungkook puts down the car keys and the key of the house on the bedside table and leaves the room.

He quickly walks out of the house and walks home.

It was a long day and he was tired. When he came home he took a cold shower to get rid of his boner and went to his bed quickly. He wanted to sleep because the drug in his body was irritating him and he also couldn't wait until his father would see the video and fire Taehyung.

He will be free again. Finally.

Everything back to normal.

At least... that's what Jungkook thought would happen.