•Chapter 24•

"Jungkook, your first lesson was about clothes and you still aren't wearing suits" Taehyung says to the boy who was sitting on one of his chairs in his office.

He was wearing a white shirt with black stripes and an overall. Underneath it he was wearing yellow shoes, his hair was put up and he was wearing cute glasses. The boy looked adorable in this outfit but it wasn't professional.

"What's wrong with my outfit?!" Jungkook asks, feeling offended.

"Nothing.. I mean I'm not saying it's ugly. It's even kind of.. well kind of a cute outfit but it just isn't professional" Taehyung answers. He has struggles with saying what he actually means.

Jungkook smiled at it, liking the fact that Taehyung called his outfit cute. He only wished he would call him cute instead of only his outfit.

"You think I look cute?" Jungkook asks, ignoring the fact that the older one said he thought his outfit was cute. "I-I said the outfit is cute" Taehyung answers but not without stuttering.

Jungkook sighs deeply while Taehyung looks at his papers again. Taehyung doesn't want to look at the younger, feeling too awkward for that. Jungkook gets up and Taehyung notices this but he doesn't look up from his papers.

Jungkook starts undressing himself while Taehyung focuses on the papers in front of him. He's ready with Jungkook for today, he only needs to fix these papers before they can go home. He still needs to help Jungkook with his math once he's home so he really wants to finish this.

Meanwhile Jungkook was only in boxers but he realised that Taehyung was too much into his papers to notice. This isn't what Jungkook wants so he walks to the desk and leans down to lean his elbows on it.

Taehyung finally looks up, eyes going wide immediately. "Jungkook, what the f*ck are you doing?!" he yells and he quickly gets up from his chair, taking up the clothes Jungkook left on the floor.

He pushes them into Jungkook's arms while looking at the camera that is hanging in his office. There is a camera in every office so also in his. What will mr. Jeon think when he sees this? It totally looks wrong.

"Pull on your clothes!" Taehyung says frustrated and scared when he notices that Jungkook isn't pulling on his clothes again.

"You said I didn't look professional!" Jungkook says to defend himself, throwing the clothes on Taehyung's desk.

"And now you are looking professional??" Taehyung asked the younger who grinned, shrugging his shoulders.

"You tell me" he answers, winking at the older one. Taehyung brings up his hands, letting them go through his hair. He knew the younger would never change and he didn't mind it but just not in his office with a camera hanging there.

"No, Jungkook! No!" Taehyung yells frustrated but Jungkook doesn't take it personal because he knows Taehyung is just very frustrated at the moment.

"Jungkook, You'll get me in trouble" Taehyung said. His voice became softer. "Tae, Mr. Jeon is my dad.. he knows how I am" Jungkook says trying to calm down Taehyung.

The oldest of the two let himself fall into his chair again. Jungkook takes a seat on the desk, right in front of Taehyung not even minding to close his eyes. Taehyung notices this and looks away, a blush creeping on his face.

Jungkook, of course, also saw this. "Why are you blushing. You saw me naked so what does it matter" Jungkook says and Taehyung shakes his head. "Can you just put your clothes on?" he asks but Jungkook shakes his head.

"I like being naked.. I would like to pull out my-" he starts but Taehyung cuts him off. "No, you're not doing that!" he says and Jungkook laughs at this.