Chapter 31

Sorry for being inactive <3 

Bakugo's POV:

Like many other times, me and Shoto are sitting at a table in the cafeteria. Though we don't actually eat anything while we're here. We just sit and talk to each other, I suppose. Nothing much. 

We've been here a month and a half or so, I lost count of the days, but somewhere near that. Anyways, I made another deal the other day with that crack head who loves buns. He got his hands on 'something sharper', he said. So Shoto and I are thrilled about that.

A couple more intimate times with Shoto here and there, but nothing beyond kisses. We admitted that we're too self conscious of our own bodies for anything like sex, plus we're a little too young in my opinion. So we stay away from that.

"This place reminds me of middle school," Shoto began. "The questionable food, tiring time table, running from A to B constantly and annoying people. Except you. You're not annoying at all."

"I see where you're coming from, but this place is worse." I add, Shoto nods and scratches his arm.

I take out my time table and remind myself that I have a free hour after lunch. I wonder what Shoto has. A free hour too, hopefully? That homophobic guy will probably 'talk' to me again.. Damnit..

"Oh. You have a free hour too, then?" Shoto asks while pointing at the box on my time table labeled "FREE HOUR".

Oh thank god, he has a free hour too. "Yeah. What do you wanna do?" I reply. He frowns and shrugs his shoulders lazily, I guess we'll be bored for an hour.

"Whatever, we better think of something then."

We get up and leave.

><

"Katsukiiii~ I'm bored! Entertain me!" Shoto whines and sits on my lap. "No- Get off! You're heavy!!" I yell and try to fight away a smile, I fail of course.

I keep trying to push him off, but the lack of food in my body eats away at my energy so I have the strength of a baby. Jeez, ain't I pathetic. I'm a fucking twig.

"Ok, ok. Fine! What do you want me to do!" I say and stop struggling and surrender. Shoto giggles and pushes my bangs back and gives my forehead a kiss.

"Oh my god you sap-" I say and burst out laughing.

Before we can continue, we hear 3 taps on the door. We look at where the noise came from and stare at it for a second or two. Soon enouh we hear a small voice from the other side. "Hello," it said.

"Who is it?" Shoto asks and gets off my lap to stand on his feet as he stares at the door. It swings open to reveal the happy nurse, with a big smile on her face like always.

"I have good news!" She exclaims and hurries us out of the room.

><

"We're WHAT?!" I yell.

Endeavor, my mum, father and Aizawa nods their heads at us. Endeavor doesn't look quite pleased, my father too. Aizawa looks tired as usual.

"Pack your things, Shoto. We have a lot to discuss once we get home." Endeavor says coldly, accompanied with a glare. I can hear Shoto audibly gulp and see him tremble slightly from the corner of my eye.

"You too, Katsuki. Your mother is going to work but... she'll be back tomorrow..." My father says and looks away as he smirks at the last words.

Ah, well fuck.

><

The 6 of us are standing at the entrance of the mental hospital, after over a month of being here, we can finally leave.