Chapter 26

Third Person POV

----------

On their last day at UA, they did nothing at all. All they did was watch movies, late at night, as they were pitied by other classmates that passed through, much to their distaste.
Bakugou noticed that Midoriya was avoiding speaking to them and/or catching their eye.
But the blonde didn't care, it was partly Midoriya's fault that they were leaving. At least that's what he thought..

To really put the cherry on top, whenever they would ask Aizawa as to how long they'd be away, the subject was, quite obviously, brushed off. So they gave up on asking and just accepted their unpredictable fate..

Of course, their parents had to be notified about their hold on hero training, Bakugou's parents were gloomy, well not Masaru, he felt disappointed and annoyed at the hassle his 'disgrace' of a son was making. Though he kept that thought to himself.
On the other hand, Endeavor was fuming with rage when he heard the news of this abrupt and temporary change. But in the end, Aizawa managed to convince him since he believed it was for Todoroki (and Bakugou's) own good.
Which took a lot of work and pursuading, if I may add.

The two boys packed all the necessities; such as toothbrushes, phones, a couple photographs and a wide range of clothes. A couple other things that would keep them busy so they don't die of boredom was added to their bags as well.
Todoroki found that he could slip a razor blade into a photo frame and put the picture in front of it, hiding the blade. He showed his lover his 'discovery' and Bakugou decided to do it as well.
The two went back to the lounge and shared their last laugh at UA for a while. Not to long of a while, they hoped.

----------

By morning, they filled their two bags each to the brim and tossed them onto their messy and unmade beds, so their belongings will be ready and waiting for them when it's time to leave.
Which was this afternoon, unfortunately..
It was early in the morning and the two lovers were eating breakfast with the rest of the 1-A class. Well, Todoroki and Bakugou didn't eat, but the others did. They refused to eat anything that was given to them which only fueled the class' worries for their well being. 
Everyone noticed that Midoriya took his breakfast to eat somewhere away from the class. The greenette felt it was his fault that Bakugou and Todoroki were being 'sent away', which was partially true...

---------

A few hours had passed by, the rest of 1-A were coming back to the dorms building; school had ended and was done for the day, which the students were thankful for.
Bakugou and Todoroki just stared blankly at the T-V, not bothering to respond to greetings from their classmates. After a couple minutes, the blonde felt a hesitant tap on his shoulder. He turned around slowly, surprisingly calmly, to see Uraraka looking rather sad.

"Uhm, hi.." she began, "Aizawa Sensei told me to tell you that you're both getting.. picked up soon.."
Bakugou just gave her a barely noticeable nod before turning to face the T-V once again. He could hear Todoroki sigh sadly, with no hope, so the blonde discreetly took hold of the other's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

Todoroki would've smiled, but he couldn't find it in himself to smile. Not anymore.

---------

Aizawa walked into the building and scanned the room for the blonde and the red and white haired boy. He found them sitting shoulder to shoulder on the couch; they looked barely alive, he had to admit. He frowned.

"Bakugou, Todoroki.. get your things, you're leaving now." He said with a hint of sadness in his voice, but it was drowned out by his growing frown.
The two boys didn't even nod, or respond. They just stiffly got up from the couch, and left to collect their bags. It was all happening too fast...

---------

The rest of the students, even Midoriya, had gathered outside to witness the two boys leave for who knows how long to who knows where.
Bakugou was outraged, he managed to bring back his signature scowl as he left to the car that would presumably take them to this 'hospital'. Todoroki just followed numbly behind him, keeping his head low and seeming ashamed to look the others in the eye.
He opened the car door while Bakugou yanked it open, they sat down in the oddly comfortable back seats and slammed the doors shut. Some of Bakugou's rage was rubbing off on Todoroki.
The driver started the car and began driving away, but while they were still in earshot of their classmates, Bakugou got an idea. He wanted an exit that they would remember. That Midoriya would remember.
He winded his window down.. stuck his head out.. and shouted..

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT, DEKU!!!" while glaring said boy in the eye, the greenette just cried as he watched him bring his head back in as the car continued to drive off.

---------

866 Words

Yes, this was shorter than my other chapters. But it's leading up to an important part of the plot.