Chapter 10

I smile as I think back, a tear running down my cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki's POV:

After bursting into his hospital room, we sit there holding each other with tears running down our cheeks as his parents stare at us completely speechless. In hiccups, I ask him what happened. He pulls me closer and whispers into my ear. "Keep your mouth shut Icyhot. Behind the school. Monday. At the end of the school day. Be there." he whispers, sounding demanding. I nod.
"I'll be there.." I whisper back, he nods and buries his head into my neck and hugs me tighter. I grip his face tighter and hug him back, both of us still cupping each other's face.

"Katsuki..Who is this?" His mother questions, finally managing to speak up.

"A close friend, very close." He emphasized on the 'very close'. I smile and gently nudge him to look back at me, he looks into my eyes and smiles the smile I can't get enough of. He asks his parents for some time alone with me, they nod and silently leave the room closing the door behind them. I could've sworn I saw a glare from his father.

"Shouto.. How did you know I was here?" He asks me, gently rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"I-I saw an ambulance at your house..And saw you be taken out on a stretcher.." I mumble, leaning into his touch. It hurt me so much to see him being taken into the ambulance, his shirt covered in blood stains and his face bruised. He looked so peaceful laying there though.
He notices me shaking slightly and quietly whispers "shh" into my ear. Of course I calm down immediately.

"How do your wounds feel?" I ask, very cautiously placing a hand on his stomach. He doesn't even flinch, his cheeks just turn slightly red. He nods in response and rests his forehead against mine.

"Let's just stay here for a while...I'm tired.." He says before dozing off. I climb fully onto his bed and sleep beside him, he's still cuddling me when he's asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to someone tapping my shoulder, I look up to see a nurse with a smile on her face. I must've slept here.. I look over to Bakugou to see him staring at me wide eyed, red as a strawberry. I feel my face heat up immediately. I get up stiffly and rub my eyes, the nurse clears her throat.

"Mr. Bakugou is discharged, you can both leave." She says then scurries away, into another patient's room. She let me stay here? Even though I stayed WAY past visiting hours? What a nice lady..

I look back to Bakugou who is smiling at me warmly, staring deep into my eyes. "Let's go, Shouto." He says then shuffles around. I help him get out of his bed, being careful of his stomach. He grunts every couple steps, once we get to the entrance we see his mother and father. His mother is holding a container of what looks to be pain killers, she nods at us and opens the door for us. I have Bakugou's arm over my shoulder to help him walk without hurting himself, we stubble to the door and his parents follow after.

His parents offered me a lift, since I ran here. Bakugou pleaded to let me stay at his house for a bit when he heard his mother was going back to work. I glanced at his father who was gritting his teeth, he looked like he was about to break his own teeth. His mother agreed, assuming he needed some company. She looked shocked when she realized Bakugou hasn't barked back at her with any insults or yelling. I texted my sister that I'd be staying at a friend's for a bit then turned off my phone.

Once we arrived Bakugou practically dragged me up the stairs and into his room, he looked so adorable at how excited he was to show me his room. I chuckled and he pulled me over to his TV and asked me if I wanted to watch a movie, I agreed and he put on a horror movie.

I'm not a huge fan of horror, the jump scares always catch me off guard. I suppose that's what they're supposed to do..

30 minutes into the movie and I'm clinging onto Bakugou's shirt for dear life as he laughs at me for being scared easily. When I got scared for the hundredth time, he sighed and kissed me on my cheek. Not turning away. I look over to him, our faces barely an inch apart. We slowly move closer, our lips touching slightly, before we could go any further, the movie plays a loud sound effect and I jump. Pulling away due to the jump scare. He growls loudly, I look over to him again and he's scowling at me.

"Haha..Sorry.." I chuckle nervously, gently resting my hands on his shoulders. We're both blushing scarlet red.

"Whatever..Just make it up to me.." He mumbles, inching closer to me. I giggle and pull him in and our lips finally meet, it was short and sweet. My arms around his neck and his hands around my waist. He smirks and pulls me in again for another kiss, this time it was longer and more passionate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie finished, I'm sitting on Bakugou's bed with him behind me hugging my back and his face in my neck.

I'm on a call with my sister, telling her I'll be staying the night and I'll get some clothes in a second. She approves and says she'll get my stuff ready for when I arrive.

I begin putting on my shoes and look over to see Bakugou pouting at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask, tying my laces.

"Just..Hurry up ok Icyhot?" I laugh at the nickname he still has for me, it sounds like he's begging too. I like it.

I hum and kiss him on the forehead and leave, my house isn't that far so I go by foot. When I arrive I see a bag on the staircase and I hear my sister call from the kitchen, telling me it's mine and to have fun. I get a text from Bakugou while I'm halfway back to his house.

King_ExplosionMurder: Just open the door and walk in, don't bother knocking.

I chuckle and do as he said, opened the door and just walked in. I felt kind of nervous doing it, since it's not my house.

I walk up to his room and open the door, he wasn't in there. I knock on the bathroom door and I hear something fall.

"Katsuki? Is everything ok in there?" I say knocking on the door.

"Uh- Yeah yeah just fine! Just give me a second!" He shouts back, I hear more shuffling before he finally opens the door. He smiles at me and gives me a quick hug.

"I missed you.."

"I was only gone for a couple minutes!"

"A couple minutes too long.."

I laugh and hug him back. He's surprisingly very touchy, I really like this side of him. I let him know and he blushes. We spend the rest of the afternoon talking, laughing and hugging.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1214 Words