Chapter 5

I hear someone snicker, turning my head over to the couch to see the person I hate the most, more than Deku. Deku can't even compare to this monster.

"Why don't you sit down.. Katsuki? Let's have a chat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

!VIOLENCE WARNING!

His voice is cold and dark, I can tell he's smirking by the sound of his voice. Asshole.

He stands up, turning around slowly to reveal his drunken expression, a half empty beer bottle in his hands. Plenty of empty ones on the couch. The place is a mess.

I glare at him, trying to intimidate him. My father.

"Katsuki~ Hahaaha..." he walks over to me almost falling twice, his eyes scanning everything and nothing in the room.

"Don't call me that.. And why are you drinking again?! I thought you said you were going to stop!" I know better than to raise my voice to him, but I've had enough. And from the look of his face I can tell he has too..'Oh no..'
He slaps me across the face harshly, causing me to stumble but gaining my balance just in time.

"You ungrateful brat! After everything I've done for you, you raise your voice to me?!" His face is red with rage, the sight would scare even the most fearless of heroes. He hits me again, but this time I fall, my back smacking against the wall. Fuck that hurt.

"I'll teach you a lesson you'll never forget..Katsuki.." He murmurs glaring down at me, he really knows how to make someone feel weak when in this state. Tears prick the corners of my eyes, my breath taken out of my lungs with a kick to the stomach.

This continues for an hour or two, kicking, slapping, punching, pushing. You name it, he's done it. By the time he's done I'm shaking on the floor gasping for air, blood coming from my stomach and mouth. He grips my hair and pulls me up to level my ear with his mouth, he whispers,

"You think I'm done? Hehee... Mitsuki is taking the night shift.. So I can do this for hours.." I shiver, his deep and intimidating tone echoes in my mind. I will never be able to forget that.

In an instant he throws me onto the floor, my forehead hitting the couch with a loud thud. He really doesn't care where he puts bruises does he? He grabs my hair again and yanks my head back, I yelp in pain. He punches me across the face shouting insults with each punch and kick.

Everything fades to black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with a groan, my vision still foggy. My body aches with pain, my head is pounding. I can taste the metallic taste of blood in my mouth, everything feels broken.
I pull out my phone from my pocket which has a slight crack on the screen in the top left corner, probably from being thrown here and there. "5:26.." I mumble, my jaw hurts with every movement. I'm going to have to be really quiet for a while..Damnit. That asshole.
I look at my notifications to see I only have one. From Todoroki. I want to smile but I know how much it'll hurt, so I keep the tired expression.

Snowflake❄: Just to let you know, we didn't get any homework. So no need to worry.

I stare blankly at the message, wishing he was here to talk to me about almost anything. I get up and stagger my way upstairs, clinging for life onto the banister. I open the door to my room and into my bathroom, my body hurting with every movement, every breath. I kind of wish I was dead right now. I look at the mirror with wide eyes, never have I ever seen someone so beaten up. I can see the start of a black eye, a huge red mark on my cheek from all the times he slapped and punched me. I role up my shirt to see huge purple and black bruises scattered all over my chest and stomach. Tears swell up in my eyes as I remember how I got these terrible bruises, the pain. I realize my dad must've left because he would've said something if he saw me awake. He says something different every time. "Oh, you're awake." "Took you long enough, you lazy slob." "What are you doing? Get up and be a man!" "Dumb weakling, can't even take a couple hits."

"Please..Someone help me.." I whine looking at the mirror, a sad expression on my face, wishing someone would hear me. Anyone. My mother, Todoroki, Deku even! Just anyone! Please!

I've had enough, I yell and punch the mirror, not wishing to look at the mess looking back at me. The mistake, the weakling, the idiot, the asshole. Shards of the mirror fall onto the floor as I pull my fist back to look at my bleeding knuckles. How am I supposed to go to school like this? How am I going to train? I can go to Recovery girl- no, I deserve this pain. Everything my father said was right. I am weak, I'm not a man, I'm completely useless, an asshole. I'm a fucking idiot.

I really wish I had someone to comfort me right now, someone who wouldn't ask why I was like this, someone who only focused on comforting me. But no such person exists to me. Maybe there is, but they don't like me. Or maybe I'm too much of an asshole that they won't even talk to me. I get why, I wouldn't like me either. In fact, I don't like me at all, I hate me.

I hear the sound of a notification sent to my phone. It's Todoroki again? What does he want?

Snowflake❄: Bakugou, can I PLEASE come over? I have this feeling that something is wrong, just say yes or no.

Damn..Is he a psychic or something? I sigh, regretting and wishing I made this choice hours ago.

King_ExplosionMurder: ..Please, come over. Please.

I send my location and set my phone on the sink, only now do I notice spots of dried blood in the sink. Who knows how long that has been there.

Only a couple minutes later I hear an impatient knock on my door. I flinch, knowing who it is.

"Bakugou?! It's me Todoroki! Can you let me in?" The words ring in my ears as tears fall from my eyes to the floor. Ignoring the aching pain in my body, I sprint to the door in need of comfort. I found the person. Todoroki Shouto.

I swing the door open to see an out of breath boy, sweat dripping down his forehead probably from running over here. He..He really does care. I burst into tears again and I hear him run into the house and slam the door, instantly pulling me into a tight hug. I wince due to the pressure on my bruises, he immediately lightens his grip and whispers into my ear,

"Shh...It's ok, just let it out, Katsuki. I'm here." his chin resting on top of my head. I lean my head onto his shoulder and do as he said. I let it all out. He sighs and brings his hand to my back and rubs soothing circles into it as he did when I was sick, I continue sobbing into his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1234 Words