Chapter 1

Third person POV:

Bakugou sits slouching in his chair gazing out the window with the palm of his hand on his cheek. He's been getting sadder lately, everything he has ever done has caught up to him.
Kirishima walks over to his table with a bounce in his step, excited to show Bakugou something funny on his phone.

"Hey, Bakugou!" He shouts with nothing but glee on his face. Bakugou doesn't answer, he continues staring out the window.

"Bakugou..? Helloooo?" He says as he taps his shoulder. Bakugou leaves his trance with a jump, not expecting someone to come and talk to him.

"What is it, shitty hair?" Bakugou says glaring at Kirishima, but his voice seemed softer than usual. Still angry, but softer.

"I found this funny thing on my phone, wanna see?"

"Whatever, fine. Just hurry and get out of my face!" Bakugou barks back. 'Why am I so rude to him? All he does is show me kindness.' Bakugou thought, his face softening and turning into a frown.
Kirishima shows him the picture, it's of a dog stuck in a bowl with a confused look on it's face.

"I don't get it, why is this funny?" The blonde questions, staring at the red headed boy who was trying to hold in his laughter.

"How can this not even bring a smile to your face? He's so cute!" Kirishima shoves the phone back in Bakugou's face, trying to get him to look at it again.
Bakugou hits the phone away with the back of his hand, the phone almost leaving Kirishima's grip. The red head decided that he should stop bothering Bakugou since he clearly didn't get it.
This action made Bakugou feel a little left out as Kirishima went back to the rest of the Bakusquad.

Bakugou went back to looking out the window, watching as the grass slowly waves about in the wind. 'It's nice, but it gets boring after awhile.' He thought as he went through his bag to find a book to read. Little did he know, a certain half red, half white headed boy was eyeing him intensely from the back of the classroom. Watching his every move only stopping to blink. Todoroki had taken a sudden interest in Bakugou, not romantically, at least he doesn't think so. He was thinking about confronting the blonde about little things he had noticed that seemed very out of character for his explosive classmate. But he never found the right time, he was either caught up with school or he just couldn't find Bakugou anywhere. This made Todoroki all the more interested in Bakugou's schedule, he didn't find it "creepy" or "weird". He was only looking out for his classmate.

The bell rang after a couple minutes, signalling lunch time. Everyone got up and left for the cafeteria, all except one boy, Bakugou Katsuki. Todoroki looked around the crowd to spot his spiky hair, but he couldn't find him. He turned around and saw the boy open the door to the bathroom before taking a glance around and walking into the bathroom. Only locking eyes with the half and half boy for a split second.

'He's only going to the bathroom, why am I so worried all of a sudden? This weird feeling in my stomach doesn't feel right..I'm probably just hungry..' He thought, before joining the rest of his classmates.

Bakugou sat on the floor in the bathroom stall, tears threatening to fall down his cheeks.

He felt alone.

Thank you for reading the first chapter of this story! I hope to see you in the next chapter!

~Vani

602 Words